IGNORED

Pathetic

Marina's Rolls Royce

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I have rarely ever in the last few years experienced such an outpouring of negativity and posters seemingly desperate for us to fail.

We didn't. We won. Get over it you muppets.

Still in the chase , still in the pack - winning very ugly yet up the league and still in the FA Cup.

It was dreadful.

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I have rarely ever in the last few years experienced such an outpouring of negativity and posters seemingly desperate for us to fail.

Still in the chase , still in the pack - winning very ugly yet up the league and still in the FA Cup.

Mate, people aren’t desperate for us to fail. I was sat there kicking every ball and desperate for us to hold on.

People are negative because the football is negative. People are negative because Holden plays negative. People are negative because  if your tactic is to hang in a game, pretty soon your goalie won’t be in the form of his life and the woodwork won’t save you.

People aren’t desperate for us to fail. They’re bloody worried as to how we’re set up and can see it’s not sustainable.

Just now, IAmNick said:

Why exactly would people be desperate for us to fail? What a bizarre thing to say.

I reckon most people are angry at the poor performance because they want City to do well and also entertain them?

Bizarre thread.

They have a point tbf, there are posters that only turn up when we lose.

They only make comments to be negative, there is no "support" shown towards the team.

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Mate, people aren’t desperate for us to fail. I was sat there kicking every ball and desperate for us to hold on.

People are negative because the football is negative. People are negative because Holden plays negative. People are negative because  if your tactic is to hang in a game, pretty soon your goalie won’t be in the form of his life and the woodwork won’t save you.

People aren’t desperate for us to fail. They’re bloody worried as to how we’re set up and can see it’s not sustainable.

How are we set up? One minute 433 then 442 then 451 then 352 then 911 tombola both in selection and formation.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

They only make comments to be negative, there is no "support" shown towards the team.

We all know who they are though. Many people have just had a guts full watching what we saw tonight. I want us to win every game but tonight was crap, simple as that, and personally I take little pleasure from it.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Mate we're bloody Bristol City people aren't spending £10 / match or £100s on a season ticket, and posting thousands of times on this forum without supporting the team.

We haven't got a legion of plastics who slate us at every opportunity or whatever.

Just now, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Read the match day thread

I have, people are happy we won but angry at the performance.

That doesn't say "desperately want us to fail" to me!

Just now, IAmNick said:

Mate we're bloody Bristol City people aren't spending £10 / match or £100s on a season ticket, and posting thousands of times on this forum without supporting the team.

We haven't got a legion of plastics who slate us at every opportunity or whatever.

Some posters just want to moan about other posters. Good result dire 60 minutes.

Just now, IAmNick said:

Was just about to say the same.  But it doesn’t fit the agenda of the OP

Just now, Silvio Dante said:

Very well said.

Frankly you would not see a team of 10 year olds play as naively as City did for the last hour of this game. WTF do our England setup coaches do all week? As for Holden, why leave it until we concede when it had been clearly coming. Not that the subs made any real difference, given every time we gave it away the whole team retreated to 5 yards from the edge of our box, allowing Huddersfield to stroll deep into our half and get crosses into our box at will. The last 60 mins were quite possibly the worse we have been all season. Thank goodness for Bents & Kallas.

10 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

People are allowed to voice concern about the performance and can still be objective you know and happy with the win also. It’s a discussion board after all. 

Not sure if some on here are desperate for us to fail but understand where you're coming from.

I think it's more that they love to moan and will find any excuse to find something be negative about. We could win 10 nil and they complain we didn't win 11 nil.  Right now I think OTIB will only improve (for 5 minutes) when Holden and Ashton leave (until the next scape goat comes along).

As I've said before, not the kind of people you want to be stood next to when things get tough and pulling together is needed.

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

Game after game after game, hang on grimly. WTF is going on. Surely we can't be setting out to play that way all the time. Its been a constant this season.

That’s the problem - we are. Again, Holden had options tonight - Hunt, Moore, Martin, Massengo on the bench. I thought the selection was bang on, and at 2-0 we should have pushed on against a side who’d lost four on the bounce, but we then retreated. And retreated. And retreated. That has to be instruction. You can’t tell me Palmer and Semenyo of 2 of the midfield are naturally defensively inclined, but we sat back. That has to be an instruction as we do it every single bloody week.

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

The difference between the 2 teams was that we have a better defence and more firepower up front.

But general play they looked like a promotion chasing team in how they dominated us, we looked like a team near the bottom of the table.

Impressed with Huddersfield.

They have a philosophy and are well drilled.....with a very average back line.

We have much better players but no philosophy hence why every week its crap but the talented individuals save us 

1 minute ago, Loco Rojo said:

Not sure if some on here are desperate for us to fail but understand where you're coming from.

I think it's more that they love to moan and will find any excuse to find something be negative about. We could win 10 nil and they complain we didn't win 11 nil.  Right now I think OTIB will only improve (for 5 minutes) when Holden and Ashton leave (until the next scape goat comes along).

As I've said before, not the kind of people you want to be stood next to when things get tough and pulling together is needed.

We'd go 10 up and then hang on grimly to win 10-9.

Archived