IGNORED

Pathetic

Marina's Rolls Royce

22 minutes ago, Bassomylord said:

They have a philosophy and are well drilled.....with a very average back line.

We have much better players but no philosophy hence why every week its crap but the talented individuals save us 

We have players with more talent but that doesn’t make them better players overall. We tend to rely on individual moments for our goals. Both goals had a touch of class but team wise we had a shocker once that second goal went in.

21 minutes ago, Capman said:

I wonder if the Liverpool forum is full of fans screaming for the manager and the owners to go? I suspect it is only the city forum which expects every other team to turn up just to make up the numbers. 
Holden and the team have not got it right yet this season. But he is an inexperienced manager, he didn’t really get a chance to have a full closed season and transfer window last summer and we have an injury crisis. Against that background we are 3 points off the play offs and have players who will come back over the next few weeks. Some of the moaning on here is so far over the top as to be absurd. 

What would city fans be doing on the Liverpool forum?

45 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I have rarely ever in the last few years experienced such an outpouring of negativity and posters seemingly desperate for us to fail.

We didn't. We won. Get over it you muppets.

Still in the chase , still in the pack - winning very ugly yet up the league and still in the FA Cup.

Superfan alert

You like creating these threads 

Not that you ever shoot , and criticise , and make yourself look a fool eh

47 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I have rarely ever in the last few years experienced such an outpouring of negativity and posters seemingly desperate for us to fail.

Still in the chase , still in the pack - winning very ugly yet up the league and still in the FA Cup.

No amount of happy clapping from you or anyone else on this forum will stop the genuine concerns many of us have going forward. Yes we hung on for the win but do you genuinely not feel concerned about the brand of football that Dean and his management team are getting us playing?

This season is dead IMO, i don’t see us troubling the top 6 and I think we are relatively safe in regards to going down but as I’ve said on another thread carry on with performances like that next season and i really can’t see past us being in a relegation battle.

40 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Bit dramatic and not true. Nobody wants City to fail, but we got to expect better than that to see a game out? This wasn’t Norwich or Brentford, it was a Hudds side who have lost their last 4 games. 

It seems our standards to some people have really dropped...

16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Except it's not just a dozen people. There's not just the dozen or two who disappear when we win.

There's the people, and a fairly sizable, amount who are still posting but focus explicitly on the negatives, they disregard anything that they cannot moan about.

There's ones who literally make stuff up so they can moan. A week or 2 ago there was someone saying we haven't dominated a side at all since promotion. That is utter nonsense.

And no one is saying criticisms cannot be made, criticism is justified on the second half tonight, but "Holden is such a ****" for not making a change yet" (not verbatim, but that is roughly what was said) isn't a criticism, that is just slagging off for the sake of it.

And now you've shown you didn't actually read my post.

My OVERRIDING emotion was being pleased, I ALSO  said the second half was worrying. 

Don't try and patronise me when you didn't actually take in what I said.

Unlike you to start shouting

And as for the highlighted bit..... 

Ill await your list of two dozen ......l.

It won’t appear because it’s bulls**t

All I can say is that I would rather  the stats were reversed and we lost 2-1, I would love to go away to a team above us and have 27 shots to 4, win the corner count 10-0, hit the woodwork 4 times and generally batter the opposition, I would get more joy out out of that than continually being outplayed playing boring, unimaginative rubbish but still nicking wins, I'm afraid our manager is way, way out of his depth and the quicker the powers that be have the imagination to employ a foreign manager the better 

45 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

They have a point tbf, there are posters that only turn up when we lose.

They only make comments to be negative, there is no "support" shown towards the team.

Maybe. Just maybe, people are content and happy when we do well, so feel they dont need to vent any anger or frustration?

To conclude that people want us to fail because they express their anger/frustration on here is complete and utter nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

I dont see anybody hoping we would fail. That is utter drivel. 

Well, I guess it's a matter of how you interpret the many many posts in the match day thread. Stuff like "he's got to go irrespective" is not coming from anybody who wants a positive result.

Just saying, like. 

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Unlike you to start shouting

And as for the highlighted bit..... 

Ill await your list of two dozen ......l.

It won’t appear because it’s bulls**t

First of all, that wasn't shouting, I was highlighting and emphasising those words because Nick had clearly either missed or ignored them.

The dozen or two was me going along with the person I quoted.

I didnt say "there's 24 people who disappear when we lose, and that's fact."

4 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

All I can say is that I would rather  the stats were reversed and we lost 2-1, I would love to go away to a team above us and have 27 shots to 4, win the corner count 10-0, hit the woodwork 4 times and generally batter the opposition, I would get more joy out out of that than continually being outplayed playing boring, unimaginative rubbish but still nicking wins, I'm afraid our manager is way, way out of his depth and the quicker the powers that be have the imagination to employ a foreign manager the better 

Yeah, sure you would...

3 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Maybe. Just maybe, people are content and happy when we do well, so feel they dont need to vent any anger or frustration?

To conclude that people want us to fail because they express their anger/frustration on here is complete and utter nonsense. 

Yeah, posts like "Holden you're a ****"

And "he has to go" are the posts of people who want Holden to do well.

You've made it all so clear now.

Just now, Top Robin said:

Plenty 

Such as?

3 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

First of all, that wasn't shouting, I was highlighting and emphasising those words because Nick had clearly either missed or ignored them.

The dozen or two was me going along with the person I quoted.

I didnt say "there's 24 people who disappear when we lose, and that's fact."

‘ There's not just the dozen or two who disappear when we win.‘ 

54 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Mate, people aren’t desperate for us to fail. I was sat there kicking every ball and desperate for us to hold on.

People are negative because the football is negative. People are negative because Holden plays negative. People are negative because  if your tactic is to hang in a game, pretty soon your goalie won’t be in the form of his life and the woodwork won’t save you.

People aren’t desperate for us to fail. They’re bloody worried as to how we’re set up and can see it’s not sustainable.

Kalas said as much in his post match interview.

Archived