IGNORED

Pathetic

Marina's Rolls Royce

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Only 19 to go

Try harder

A dozen is 24 now?

"A dozen or two"

So a figure between 12 and 24, that doesn't explicitly mean 24.

Did you manage to pass your English exam?

First of all, I've given you 5 without needing to try, second of all I have no care to go and look to find names of posters who disappear as this place is better off without their toxic negativity. Third of all, what would you even say if I did give you a full list? You'd probably try and made some pathetic dig at me for doing it.

We all know there are posters that disappear when we win games, putting an exact number on how many there are is a meaningless exercise. So the new question is why are you so fixated on trying to do that?

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

A dozen is 24 now?

"A dozen or two"

First of all, I've given you 5 without needing to try, second of all I have no care to go and look to find names of posters who disappear as this place is better off without their toxic negativity. Third of all, what would you even say if I did give you a full list? You'd probably try and made some pathetic dig at me for doing it.

We all know there are posters that disappear when we win games, putting an exact number on how many there are is a meaningless exercise. So the new question is why are you so fixated on trying to do that?

Yes thankyou

How’s the career ?

Careful , he’ll start shouting again 

Likes a (keyboardj row , anyone or everyone

He’s an odd bloke mate.

If he’s happy with the situation, and this is the way he decides to celebrate his wins post match, it does say an awful lot about him. 

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Careful , he’ll start shouting again 

Likes a (keyboardj row , anyone or everyone

Shouting at who?

I've used caps in 2(?) posts.

Already explained to you that for one of them it was to emphasise words that had clearly been ignored.

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

An expert on Manor Farm mind

:laugh:, you clearly have some sort of obsession with me.

Have a day off.

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

A dozen is 24 now?

"A dozen or two"

Sorry, couldn't care less really, but shouldn't that mean maths exam. Or are you looking for the OED definition of dozen? Came into the thread late, but you appear to be in need of a little brown paper bag to hyperventilate into.

Shouting at who?

I've used caps in 2(?) posts.

Already explained to you that for one of them it was to emphasise words that had clearly been ignored.

:laugh:, you clearly have some sort of obsession with me.

Have a day off.

Nahhhhh

You just get in your keyboard soapbox ( When you’re not having a day off (banned) and like to chuck plenty of sarcasm about as always

’Did you pass your English exam’

Coming from you - that’s priceless

Not such a front in the real world

ehhh

Just now, reddoc said:

Sorry, couldn't care less really, but shouldn't that mean maths exam. Or are you looking for the OED definition of dozen? Came into the thread late, but you appear to be in need of a little brown paper bag to hyperventilate into.

I'm calm thanks, but I was referring to English as it was about the reading and comprehension of the sentence, maths probably applies too though.

No need to apologise.

Nahhhhh

You just get in your keyboard soapbox ( When you’re not having a day off (banned) and like to chuck plenty if sarcasm about as always

’Did you pass your English exam’

Coming from you - that’s priceless

Not such front in the real world

OK, if you say so.

You're the one who took this into a personal debate and I have no interest in carrying on with you.

I'm calm thanks, but I was referring to English as it was about the reading and comprehension of the sentence, maths probably applies too though.

No need to apologise.

Fair enough, probably should have read the thread :)

No; people aren't desperate for us to fail. Its the dreadful tactics and how we play. Scuffing wins, hanging on. It's papering over the cracks.

Just one look at the stats tells you all you need to know. They had 64% possession, something like 26 shots, 13 corners to our zero and they're in the middle of a poor run.

Now there's a fine margin between winning and losing in this league and without crowds it probably evens it out even more, but there's a massive difference in coaching techniques clearly evident out there tonight.

Once they worked out how to nullify our attacks it was backs to the wall. Closing out the game, bringing on defenders and wasting time.

At the very least we should be competing and taking the game to them or at least giving them a game.

We are very lucky to have Bents, Mawson and Kalas.

1 minute ago, Swede said:

No; people aren't desperate for us to fail. Its the dreadful tactics and how we play. Scuffing wins, hanging on. It's papering over the cracks.

Just one look at the stats tells you all you need to know. They had 64% possession, something like 26 shots, 13 corners to our zero and they're in the middle of a poor run.

Now there's a fine margin between winning and losing in this league and without crowds it probably evens it out even more, but there's a massive difference in coaching techniques clearly evident out there tonight.

Once they worked out how to nullify our attacks it was backs to the wall. Closing out the game, bringing on defenders and wasting time.

At the very least we should be competing and taking the game to them or at least giving them a game.

We are very lucky to have Bents, Mawson and Kalas.

They definitely tweaked something that we couldn’t match, up to 25-30 mins it was waiting for our third, from then on it was totally one way. Coaching / Management questions have to be asked surely. Why were we on the ropes from then on, with seemingly no change possible other than to hold on.

34 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ha ha

Sums you up in a sentence oh wise one

Try listing the.  ‘dozen or two who disappear when we win

I look forward to it

26 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Son of Fred, Lenners, Alan Dicks, KeepUpLino, AshtonGreat.

There's 5 without even needing to think about it.

I can add to that with Glos old boy ,east end old boy but I'm tired and need to do other stuff in real life ( but very  happy at our win) . 

I can definitely add at least another 10 but trouble is- we've won and they've disappeared so I'd have to go poking about back through the MDT and a few others. But I think you already know the truth that a select minority on these hallowed pages have an agenda that goes beyond mere disgruntlement of the manager, players, owner but a total ongoing dissatisfaction with our Club under all circumstances other than walking the division.

The same ones who are always on the MDT when we play at home ( when crowds are allowed in) and never seem to go to matches yet name themselves things like Bristol city Loyal, Loyal Red, Red army etc

I wrote to OTIB a few years back to see if it could be shown who actually has a ST to separate the casuals from the fans.

No one's desperate for us to fail; ridiculous thing to say.

I understand the view point of "we won, what more can you ask for?" But in truth we can ask for a lot more. The long and short of it is that if we keep performing like that then we won't win the majority of matches. The probabilities and averages will catch up with us. Can't keep riding our luck.

19 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Rowe going off injured and us having nobody natural to put at LB surely didn't help.

Not saying it was the sole reason of course. When you lose that balance though it becomes that bit harder.

About that time the game started shifting but obviously that wasn't the only reason. Great to get 3 points but wow another embarrassing one statwise, but these type of games do happen to everyone.....just not as much as us. 

So, thought I would drop into OTIB and   
read about everyone’s thoughts on the win and saw this headline. Wow, what a reaction. I have not read all posts, but come on 3 points, really good first half, team visibly tired; there were some poor performances and questionable subs which led to a confusing formation.

However, we won, injured players are coming back, Semenyo is looking decent, we have a great keeper, Fam looked sharp and KP is looking a player transformed.

Up the City

37 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I can add to that with Glos old boy ,east end old boy but I'm tired and need to do other stuff in real life ( but very  happy at our win) . 

I can definitely add at least another 10 but trouble is- we've won and they've disappeared so I'd have to go poking about back through the MDT and a few others. But I think you already know the truth that a select minority on these hallowed pages have an agenda that goes beyond mere disgruntlement of the manager, players, owner but a total ongoing dissatisfaction with our Club under all circumstances other than walking the division.

The same ones who are always on the MDT when we play at home ( when crowds are allowed in) and never seem to go to matches yet name themselves things like Bristol city Loyal, Loyal Red, Red army etc

I wrote to OTIB a few years back to see if it could be shown who actually has a ST to separate the casuals from the fans.

Does that not sound a bit elitist ? What difference does it make if they can't make all the games? Maybe they read the game better than those who go to every game?

An interesting point made by @JamesBCFC was that actually roles reverses the same people would be moaning. Well we will have to wait a while for that to happen. But now if I flip that point back to you.... at what point would you be unhappy with City? Or negative?

Are city fans allowed to be negative? If so when? Not trying to attack you btw just asking because I dont understand why these threads and posts keep arising every week. This is not a one off match this season where we have performed for a maximum of 30 mins and clung on for the rest.

19 minutes ago, shepton red said:

So, thought I would drop into OTIB and   
read about everyone’s thoughts on the win and saw this headline. Wow, what a reaction. I have not read all posts, but come on 3 points, really good first half, team visibly tired; there were some poor performances and questionable subs which led to a confusing formation.

However, we won, injured players are coming back, Semenyo is looking decent, we have a great keeper, Fam looked sharp and KP is looking a player transformed.

Up the City

Good first 30 minutes not half - after that we were all over the shop.

Archived