IGNORED

Owura Edwards

bcfc01

5 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

Why do people insist on putting loud, horrible music on these videos.

He does look promising though.

On the side of your phone grandad, there is a volume button...if you push the downward facing arrow or the minus symbol it should lower the volume for you. 

Also you may want to turn down your hearing aid when watching these type of films.

10 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

On the side of your phone grandad, there is a volume button...if you push the downward facing arrow or the minus symbol it should lower the volume for you. 

Also you may want to turn down your hearing aid when watching these type of films.

Thank you sonny Jim :D

2 hours ago, JonDolman said:

If we'd not been all out defence last night, then he might have been a good option off the bench.

But how we were with 6 centre backs, he would have probably have been playing like a left wing back for us in front of Marriappa, with Semenyo being the right wing back! So glad he never came on.

He looked really confident against Millwall, and looks a dangerous weapon off the bench. Palmer surprisingly lasted 81 minutes last night, but I think his energy levels dropped way before that.

I thought KP put in a really good shift last night.  Don’t get me wrong I think I’d have brought him off after 70, but he wasn’t blowing out his arse like we’ve seen in the past.  Good sign he’s building some stamina.

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I thought KP put in a really good shift last night.  Don’t get me wrong I think I’d have brought him off after 70, but he wasn’t blowing out his arse like we’ve seen in the past.  Good sign he’s building some stamina.

This must be his longest run of consecutive starts for us now?

Of all the young lads who have played recently this lad looks like he has got a lot of confidence....comes across as someone who thinks he SHOULD be there which is great to see. That run and scoop was class. For anyone who says....yer but, no but...it was Millwall's Reserves innit....still first team squad players who are better players than you encounter at Under 23 level.

I know and until now, have seen nothing of him before... 

Looks exciting and it's always great to see players willing to drive at the opposition. 

The key being to have the composure to make something of it at the end, consistently... 

Let's hope he's has a good career, with us. 

There's not many players like that these days and the good ones are worth a fortune! 

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I know he has a good eye for defence splitting passes but if he could only play the simple ball when under pressure a few times instead of trying to take on all around hi would greatly improve his end product instead of the likelihood of being robbed of the ball.

9 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Thought he had a good cameo at Millwall and worthwhile putting these clips on here (from Jbcfc). Very direct and nice to see those defenders backtracking at speed. Very raw but an exciting prospect.

Thanks (to both you and Jbcfc) for posting.

He attracts a lot of fouls, just like HNM - if only we had somebody who could take a decent freekick, or at least get it past the first defender....

The segment at 40 seconds was against Cheltenham, and, if it had continued for a few seconds more, you would have seen an awful stamp by the Cheltenham defender - this was witnessed and posted by Brian Tinnion at the time, although I am not sure if any action was taken subsequently.

10 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Thought he had a good cameo at Millwall and worthwhile putting these clips on here (from Jbcfc). Very direct and nice to see those defenders backtracking at speed. Very raw but an exciting prospect.

Agree he looks like he could be player who could step up to this level. Looks technically good and has pace. He looked pretty strong as well. 

Would not surprise me if he is the pick of the younger players.

Would be good to see him stay in the match day squad and get some game time.

Also thought his brother looked pretty good as well.

3 minutes ago, Better Red said:

Agree he looks like he could be player who could step up to this level. Looks technically good and has pace. He looked pretty strong as well. 

Would not surprise me if he is the pick of the younger players.

Would be good to see him stay in the match day squad and get some game time.

Also thought his brother looked pretty good as well.

He's had 22 senior games - 17 in L2, so he's used to the physicality.

Just needs minutes to get rid of the rawness, like Semenyo.

Archived