Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

58 minutes ago, marksy said:

I heard something along the same lines as well but from a different source. Someone apparently bumped in his mum inside Gregg's in Kingswood. She was popping in for some Pizza slices and a custard slice and happen to mention it to the girl behind the counter. Straight up!

I feel it's always good when in a foreign land to adapt to the local cuisine and customs!

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I agree but would Massengo want to go to the other end of the country?

I doubt it.

His family moved to Bristol to be with him and I can't see them all upping sticks again for a loan move.

He aint going anywhere imo - and rightly so, he'll get good minutes this season as he has done already.

Got to be loaned out. It’s not for long with less than 4 months of the season left. Let him go and play and then come back into the fold in the summer.

One things for sure he’ll get zero game time now with the injured players on the mend.

I’m sure he’ll come good, maybe not with us and maybe not until he’s in his 20’s but he’ll be a good player at a good level.

His mum told me (not in Greggs) he’s a very determined young man and won’t give up at any stage. I’m hopeful he’ll be a good player, hopefully with us.

4 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

I think HNM is decent he's just very inconsistent and still needs developing.  A loan is a good idea gives us a chance to realise his value in his early 20s.  Lee Johnson messed him up by saying he was ready to be a first team player when we signed him. 

I’m pretty sure Johnson said the complete opposite.

4 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

I think HNM is decent he's just very inconsistent and still needs developing.  A loan is a good idea gives us a chance to realise his value in his early 20s.  Lee Johnson messed him up by saying he was ready to be a first team player when we signed him. 

I’m pretty sure Johnson said the complete opposite.