IGNORED

Henri Lansbury

Fordy62

42 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

We seem to be forever pinning our hopes on has beens and promising young players. Its doing my brain in at the moment. Its either "we should build the team around KP", "Liam walsh is god", "Joe Williams is the answer", and now this new bloke who had a few good games about 10 years ago. Combine that with the shit football on display and id rather have a slow w>nk in the cupboard than watch City at the moment. 

That's always been my preferred activity over most things tbh 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

We seem to be forever pinning our hopes on has beens and promising young players. Its doing my brain in at the moment. Its either "we should build the team around KP", "Liam walsh is god", "Joe Williams is the answer", and now this new bloke who had a few good games about 10 years ago. Combine that with the shit football on display and id rather have a slow w>nk in the cupboard than watch City at the moment. 

Well it saves a tenner and over much quicker

25 minutes ago, maxjak said:

We were told he would need a month to get over a slight knock and get up to match fitness, when he signed.  We are talking about Bristol City remember? Where players come for a nice rest. 😳😳

A month !!! That means in City injury talk..he is out for the season🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Shocking if we have signed a player who has a slight injury and out for 3/4 weeks. 

If it was just match fitness he would have played yesterday. 

If he's not starting on Saturday against Cardiff then I will really question what is going on. 

• Like 1

Managed to pick up a “slight knock”, whilst nowhere near the First Team, that’s enough to keep him out for a month - if this is how he responds to slight knocks, heaven help us!

I wonder what odds you could get on Baker and Lansbury playing 90 mins in the same game this season - better than lottery winning odds?

14 minutes ago, bredwood said:

This is obviously catching because I managed to pick up a back strain whilst watching the match last night.

It's touch and go whether I'll be ready for the Cardiff match on Saturday.

You’d better buck up and get your boots ready , you could well be called upon! :yawn:

• The title was changed to Henri Lansbury