IGNORED

Team for - Derby (A) - Sat 30th Jan 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Derby County Win
    • Draw
    • Bristol City Win
    • We got to see Wayne Rooney so we all win!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/21 at 15:01

Hard to fault him too much as he is being asked to do a job which he’s not familiar of, but this Vyner in midfield experiment needs to end, he has no long term future in this position & its clear as day he isn’t good enough when on the ball for it. We have plenty of options for midfield so no need of it.

38 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Baseball Ground was always one of the worst - looks like they're going for a bit of a retrospective.

Why's it so bad - don't recall it being that awful when we've visited in previous years?

It has been incredibly wet in Derby over the last week. River Derwent at very high levels. I figure they just couldn't drain it quick enough.

Rooney 1 Holden 0

Half hugely lacking quality again. 

Yes, a bad pitch, but a bad pitch for both teams. We have a no excuse culture, i'm sure they did their research and knew what to expect.

Took us 40 minutes to have a shot, a tame one at that. And that's been it. We're undone from the simplest approach, It's been another bad half for Holden.

This is from a Derby fan on Twitter RE the pitch:

“groundsman hasn't been paid, that's why pitch is in a state, they've trained on the pitch at least twice this week also, reason behind pitch being poor definitely sinister, wouldn't surprise me if Moor Farms being compromised In some sort, or it's being sold off?”

For those banging on about Johnson, we played shit football under him and got enough results to be top half. Under Holden it’s the same old. There is no difference tbh. We’ve just played another shit half of football and somehow are still in the game and could still come away with something.

Nothing has changed that I can see.

Archived