IGNORED

Team for - Derby (A) - Sat 30th Jan 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome?

• Derby County Win
    • Draw
    • Bristol City Win
    • We got to see Wayne Rooney so we all win!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/30/21 at 15:01

I hate losing, of course.

Its not that though. It’s just that for the last few months we have just been shocking. Dull, lazy, and tactically all over the place. I do not know what we are even attempting today. I don’t want to watch us at the moment because it is awful to watch. Passive and hoping something will turn up.

Forget the pitch, that was absolutely shambolic. Very few players come out with any credit from me for that performance. No pride, no passion.

Not for the first time they don’t seem motivated at all, and that’s down to how the Manager and staff have prepare them. Compare that to Pat Lam and the Bears and the gulf is huge. Something is very wrong.

We got away with it in the week, but today we didn’t. So poor. The pitch wasn’t great, but Derby were hardly gunning for a 2nd. Meanwhile we just tapped it along the back or made poor runs off the ball and surrendered possession again. No creativity. The only time there was any urgency was after 88 minutes. Utter garbage. They got what they deserved today. **** all.

Dreadful pitch but you can't use that as an excuse.

Worryingly its the same pattern of play. Terrible clueless formation yet again. Forwards living off scraps. Why play three forwards with nothing to feed them?

We have the players but not the coaching.

I am bitterly disappointed.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

I mean COD keeps praising him up and telling us about how much quality he's got, when we can all see that he's a useless waste of a shirt. 

Callum however seems to be very fond of him. 

Talk about back tracking. You wanna watch what you put down in writing, some people might just get offended by gutter language. I wonder what goes on in your house?

Archived