IGNORED

For the love of God, sack him!

dREDful

You’re still all failing to see the problem, which is basically the Owner and the CEO. You all want Holden out but who do you think THEY (not who should we) will replace him with? You’ll get clowns on here saying Eddie Howe and other totally unrealistic names blah blah. Like they would do that??

If we stay in the division, which we will, Lansdown and Ashton are happy. But keep blaming Holden and ignoring the real issue.

Believe me I was not LJ’s biggest fan, but by recruiting his assistant we have actually managed to go backwards. Sorry Dean wrong appointment need more experience and that doesn’t mean 2 fantasy football assistants from managing the best premiership talent at the FA. Hopefully Wed does not result in Bristol Bears figures?

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

You’re still all failing to see the problem, which is basically the Owner and the CEO. You all want Holden out but who do you think THEY (not who should we) will replace him with? You’ll get clowns on here saying Eddie Howe and other totally unrealistic names blah blah. Like they would do that??

If we stay in the division, which we will, Lansdown and Ashton are happy. But keep blaming Holden and ignoring the real issue.

Probably be Paul Simpson 

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

It is a shambles but rovers losing will satisfy some 

13 minutes ago, dREDful said:

Don't care where we are in the table, this is the worst football I've ever seen at any level. It's a disgrace. 

He might be a nice guy, but frankly he's not got a ******* clue what he's doing. 

Ashton has given him a hall pass for this season though due to covid which is ironic really as if he did sack him it would look like a failure in his judgement of manager 

9 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Sack him just so they can find another "Yes man"? 

Sack him for Appleton 

The performances this season by and large have been shit, there’s no getting away from that. But I agree with @Numero Uno(would’ve liked your post but ran out of them!) Holden’s never been the right man, but if he were to go we’d regress even further due to the ineptitude of Ashton and the Lansdowns, IMHO.

8 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

We don't have the money to sack him and get someone else in at the moment. Hence the appointment. He'll be here until we get the funds together to go for someone much much better.

Somebody of that calibre would not be prepared to take orders from Ashton. Otherwise Holden would not have got the job.

9 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

We don't have the money to sack him and get someone else in at the moment. Hence the appointment. He'll be here until we get the funds together to go for someone much much better.

Can you imagine how many will renew their Seasons if he's still there serving up this shyte?

It might be a bit expensive, but the alternative will lose the club more.

Our brief run of looking like contenders will end and we will be back to looking like permanent also-rans.

I’d be screaming to sack him if we were in the bottom 3 but we are not. However, we have ridden our luck quite a few times this season, but today our luck ran out. What concerns me the most is the sheer lack of creativity and forwards who are bereft of any service. We have no sense of urgency when we fall behind and we just continually run down blind alleyways. Derby we’re happy to sit back on their lead and we made no attempt to try and get back into the game, instead, we played like we were the team with the lead. This is exactly the same death by playing it from side to side crap that we witnessed under Lee Johnson. We are a toothless side that effectively shuts down as soon as we fall behind.

Archived