IGNORED

For the love of God, sack him!

dREDful

Just now, bris red said:

Lets limp to the end of the season and make our change then. I feel for Dean but he just isn’t cut out for the job - still can’t knock him for taking it though.

TBH it was a very short sighted decision from DH. There was nothing to indicate that he was qualified to improve on LJ's performance which was what was being asked . This failure could seriously hurt his managerial career. That being said, SL and MA set him up big time for offering him the position in the 1st place, especially the time taken to make the decision . 

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

You’re still all failing to see the problem, which is basically the Owner and the CEO. You all want Holden out but who do you think THEY (not who should we) will replace him with? You’ll get clowns on here saying Eddie Howe and other totally unrealistic names blah blah. Like they would do that??

If we stay in the division, which we will, Lansdown and Ashton are happy. But keep blaming Holden and ignoring the real issue.

Completely and utterly correct. Spot on in every way. Just taking a lot of people a long time to see it, frustrating isn't it? 

I am beginning to worry that our poor performances are down to the tactics and strategies employed by the coaches and manager rather than the players inability.

If that is the case then our players back from injury and our one new signing will make no difference at all. 

I know we have scraped results but such long term bad performances can't have gone unnoticed by the directors and they must be a bit twitchy. 

It is such a shame. We have gone backwards as a club without a proper head coach.

There is no pattern to anything. Its hit and hope tactics. Heaven knows what the players make of it.

Surely MA, JL & Co are seeing this shambles unfold?!?

We should be at the very least competing at this level but we're so disjointed in absolutely every part of our play. He's lucky we've got the best keeper in the league to cover up the shoddy displays.

It's so frustrating as we have the players, even with the injuries when you see the likes of Rotherham, Wycombe, Luton & Coventry outplay us.

Once again he got it tactically all wrong today.

It's bitterly disappointing to see this type of turgid negative football week in and week out.

2 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

I am beginning to worry that our poor performances are down to the tactics and strategies employed by the coaches and manager rather than the players inability.

If that is the case then our players back from injury and our one new signing will make no difference at all. 

I know we have scraped results but such long term bad performances can't have gone unnoticed by the directors and they must be a bit twitchy. 

I'm sorry to sound rude here but....you are only just working out that it's the tactics and strategies from the coach that is at fault? 

Jesus christ....

1 minute ago, Top Robin said:

Judging by Ashton's interviews they are perfectly happy. In Ashton's words: "Dean is doing what we expected".

Tells you all you need to know about the level of expectation at the top.

14 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

You’re still all failing to see the problem, which is basically the Owner and the CEO. You all want Holden out but who do you think THEY (not who should we) will replace him with? You’ll get clowns on here saying Eddie Howe and other totally unrealistic names blah blah. Like they would do that??

If we stay in the division, which we will, Lansdown and Ashton are happy. But keep blaming Holden and ignoring the real issue.

Totally agree, I’m very great full for all sl does for us off the pitch but can’t understand what he thought would happen by appointing dh absolutely baffling, we have to be the worst or very nearly the worst team in the league to watch, Steve’s in for a big shock when crowds are let back in , so many fans are sick to the back teeth of watching shit football and basically being taken for mugs.

4 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Holden has to start getting better performances once Williams, Sessegnon and Paterson are back available.

No real injury excuses after that point. No chance we’re making the playoffs but we’d like to see some decent performances please.

We aint good enough for a play off spot. It aint happening 

11 minutes ago, LoyalRed said:

Ashton has given him a hall pass for this season though due to covid which is ironic really as if he did sack him it would look like a failure in his judgement of manager 

Sack him for Appleton 

To be totally honest i would take Appleton over Holden all day long. Hes actually not got that bad a record albeit in the league below. 

Actually i would take anyone except Pulis thats not currently at our club over Holden

God i miss the Cotterill days

26 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Can’t remember the last time we were good . We’re I watched us and thought what a good side we are . Middlesbrough away probably. :yes:

I was just thinking this. How many really exciting seasons have we had in the last ten years? I count two. Not good enough. At least it was occasionally fun in league one :laugh:! 

DH will get his chance this season, as there is no fans in the ground, no barracking etc. Just on OTIB. But if there were paying ST holders watching this crap, I would hazard a guess it would be getting pretty toxic about now.

Fact is Ashton is the decision maker. But the other fact is he has now run out of “star” players he can sale (apart from Bentley), so I reckon SL will give it until the summer - hopefully get pissed off with all this negativity, maybe make some changes then but would I buy a ST for next season? No.

That was bloody awful today.

Archived