IGNORED

For the love of God, sack him!

dREDful

Just now, Sturny said:

Sack Holden and I still don’t have much faith Ashton will find the correct replacement. 

TBH it needs an entirely different club structure - and that includes our two-man board.

BUT that isn't going to happen in February.

Right now I'll settle for sacking Holden and putting in someone with a bit more of tactical vision.

Like Sunday League Dave from the Dog & Duck FC.

11 minutes ago, spudski said:

I very rarely comment directly after poor performances, and even when you take into account injuries and C19... however...some of the decisions and tactics this season have been absolutely baffling.

It's some of the most amateurish decision making I've ever seen.

In all seriousness, do any of our coaching staff have leadership qualities? They all come across as pretenders. Would I be listening and respecting what they had to say as a player? Everything comes across as amateurish...I look at our three coaches and all I get in my head is Only Fools and Horses. 

All three of them have to go imo.

I can forgive results...but our football is the worst I've seen on a consistent basis for a long time.

The reality is, fans are sick to death of the world we are living in, they look for a bit of respite from their team...not to come away like you want to slash your wrists after most games.

In all seriousness, this will hit the club in the pocket, fans will not return in numbers if this sham continues.

I keep thinking of Kalas's comments after Huddersfield. Seemed a dig at the coaching to me, though I seem to be alone in that.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

They all leave me cold. You can warm to people, respect people, feel peoples presence...listen to them and think ' these people know what they are talking about'. Demand respect...showing leadership qualities.

These three don't have that...they don't stand out, they aren't leaders. They are just grey. The sort of people you'd walk past and not even notice. No disrespect to them...that's just how they are, but you don't want that leading your Club.

You need leaders. They aren't.

It's a cross between Del Boy and Froda coaching. 

A bunch of dull middle managers in a small company promoted to the level of their own incompetence is what I see.

3 minutes ago, KingswoodReds? said:

I think the club know holden isn't the man to take us forward next season. Only one player in until the end of the season and no contract renewals.

I think that's more to do with the size of the squad and current financial climate then trust in holden

17 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Was watching highlights of Spurs v AC Milan last night, you know the one where Joe Jordan and Gautasso have a fight, we need that kinda passion on our touchline 

Its a shame because I think the one thing he does have is the passion.  But unfortunately nothing is won or improved upon on passion alone.  

11 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

TBH it needs an entirely different club structure - and that includes our two-man board.

BUT that isn't going to happen in February.

Right now I'll settle for sacking Holden and putting in someone with a bit more of tactical vision.

Like Sunday League Dave from the Dog & Duck FC.

Dave's busy painting his kitchen

2 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Anyone popping down the Gate with the old bedsheets?

Mine are those fitted valance ones. They'd make a shit banner.

Especially pink

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

A bunch of dull middle managers in a small company promoted to the level of their own incompetence is what I see.

I actually feel for them. They've been offered the jobs, and they are now showing their credentials. Both in personality, leadership, respect, presence and decision making.

They are just very grey and are not engaging or charesmatic. They don't instill you with confidence. As a player, with experience, would you be thinking Wtf with some of their decisions? Even as fans we are looking on at dismay. It's the worst I've seen in a very long time.

I can't help but think the people that employed them have personal agendas to protect their own positions.

13 minutes ago, spudski said:

They all leave me cold. You can warm to people, respect people, feel peoples presence...listen to them and think ' these people know what they are talking about'. Demand respect...showing leadership qualities.

These three don't have that...they don't stand out, they aren't leaders. They are just grey. The sort of people you'd walk past and not even notice. No disrespect to them...that's just how they are, but you don't want that leading your Club.

You need leaders. They aren't.

It's a cross between Del Boy and Froda coaching. 

I haven't listened to Holden speak since the beginning of October, he is just not very interesting at all

Just now, alexukhc said:

Same passion as LJ though, same words, different face

Disagree - he doesn't talk in 'Brent', big himself up at every opportunity, talk in platitudes all the time and chuck the players under the bus.   DH seems a genuine bloke but he is just in way way too deep now.  

Hello, f*cking wake up.We are in the middle of pandemic..... no bloody cash flow, injuries galore. We are fine, this season was always going to be a nothing season. Look at the contracts going out in summer. The board know we need to take a risk, this summer willbe it. Next season will be the one. Stop be optimistic, take it for what it is and let's enjoy next year ?

20 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Sack Holden and I still don’t have much faith Ashton will find the correct replacement. 

You’re correct - because none of the good managers out there would want to work under the current set up. That became clear in the summer when, after 6 weeks of negotiations, the best person City could agree terms with was Holden. 

7 minutes ago, joshthomson said:

Hello, f*cking wake up.We are in the middle of pandemic..... no bloody cash flow, injuries galore. We are fine, this season was always going to be a nothing season. Look at the contracts going out in summer. The board know we need to take a risk, this summer willbe it. Next season will be the one. Stop be optimistic, take it for what it is and let's enjoy next year ?

47296D3C-6383-473A-B815-C7D05ECEB529.gif

id suggest You ‘F*****G wake up and open your eyes’

3 minutes ago, joshthomson said:

That's such an ignorant comment to make. We are not fine. We are a disaster at the moment the only thing that doesn't reflect it is the league table , which I fear will start to in the coming weeks.

Archived