IGNORED

Imagine Brentford's team talk on Wednesday ....

Daniro

"As usual the Boys from the west Country came out the blocks too quickly at the start and are now in the descendancy....let's give them a helping hand back to mid-table obscurity and increase our goal difference to the equivalent of another 3 points in case its tight at the end of the season in the play off places"

?

Remember boys, we've only beaten them once, by 1-0, since this lot got promoted back to this division. 

Most of their "fans are self entitled, spoiled c--nts, who can't take that they don't win every game. 

If we go one up, let's all go and read their forum and thank **** we didn't sign for a club with that shower of shite as our "supporters".... 

Then we can come back and play the last 10 mins, and in fairness we'll probably still be 1-0 up.... 

Because they aren't great, but you'd expect their own fans to be a little bit more supportive...! 

They are a well organised side

In Wells they have a prolific  goal scorer

We need to double mark Semenyo as he can shoot from anywhere and is a major goal threat

Their midfield is one of the best in this division and can open us up with ease if we are not at our best

They are a side that never give up and are especially dangerous at set pieces late in games

One of the best teams we shall meet this season

.......OK, lads, just joking.  

12 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Most of their "fans are self entitled, spoiled c--nts, who can't take that they don't win every game. 

If we go one up, let's all go and read their forum and thank **** we didn't sign for a club with that shower of shite as our "supporters".... 

City put on another dreadful, completely unacceptable performance, but your fellow fans on OTIB are a 'shower of shite' and 'self entitled spoiled c*nts' for daring to criticise it?

What a charmer you are sometimes.

14 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Remember boys, we've only beaten them once, by 1-0, since this lot got promoted back to this division. 

They’ve beaten us 4-0, 4-2 and 2-0 in that time.

14 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

You seem a lovely chap.

53 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

They’ve beaten us 4-0, 4-2 and 2-0 in that time.

You seem a lovely chap.

Yes sorry, I meant in the fixtures at their place. 

Our record there (Griffin Park) has actually been pretty decent in recent times. 

Mostly draws I think, but still good results against what have been a very good Brentford side. 

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

City put on another dreadful, completely unacceptable performance, but your fellow fans on OTIB are a 'shower of shite' and 'self entitled spoiled c*nts' for daring to criticise it?

What a charmer you are sometimes.

Nail on head. Yes, we have a few who would moan if we played fantastic football but were in 9th place because we couldn’t defend. I could name them and so could you.

However what is grating many is exactly what you say. Even when we win a game it’s a backs to the wall effort almost every time and you watch it and feel mentally drained afterwards. Then we go away from home to a side who couldn’t beat us a few weeks back when we hadn't trained for a fortnight and put on a performance that was even worse.

Ah but the pitch, it was the pitch, all about the pitch I hear the people who only care about results and nothing else say. Holden went out and saw that sack of shit for a pitch so why didn’t he and his two wise men come up with something to negate it as much as we could instead of KP trying to play “round the corners” on an allotment patch?

No they just whinged about the pitch (justifiably, it was crap) BUT allowed yesterday to happen rather than being proactive and/or pragmatic. That’s on the coaching staff this time, end of and, as you say, if we dare question that we are lady gardens.

I’ll say it again, I don’t blame Holden for how it is, but he does need to learn from situations like yesterday if he wants to be at the club in 12 months time. Just saying “can’t play on that” and shrugging your shoulders cost us at least a point yesterday.

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Then we can come back and play the last 10 mins, and in fairness we'll probably still be 1-0 up.... 

Because they aren't great, but you'd expect their own fans to be a little bit more supportive...! 

Thomas Frank: Bar BS3 is a ****

9 hours ago, handsofclay said:

Thomas Frank to his Brentford players ten minutes before kick off via zoom.

'Right lads, I know this game is on Sky and yes, we should still be ok for the points if most of you watch it at home, but I need at least two of you to turn up in person please.'

That is brilliant, bravo HoC. Made me laugh if nothing else. :clap:

Be careful of this Bristol City team boys, Dean Holden promised free flowing attacking football...

?????????????

2 minutes ago, Bill the Bee said:

I hope our players are not reading this ?

I hope they are. Might give them the kick up the arse they need. 

Nah, course it won’t. 

If we go 1-0 up don’t panic. They will carry on playing around with it at the back as if they were 3 up. If we fancy grabbing another they will try and defend for their lives. If they get down the sides don’t follow them as they will look for a pass back to the halfway line. They will mount a late surge but that usually starts when the fourth official holds up the time added on, by which time it is far too late.

Archived