IGNORED

Brentford Game - Betting Odds

bcfc01

I've got 10/1 on the first OTIB FFS appearing within the first 5 minutes. 

I've got 30/1 on the first OTIB FFS appearing when the City team is announced!

This with bet1982pessimists. 

Forget betting on this match. The real value bet is actually the Cardiff game on Saturday. We are 9/4 to beat Cardiff at home (sky bet). They are placed lower than us and have themselves been on a dire run which ended with the sacking of Harris.

Cardiff are 5/4 favourites to win at AG. Bookies maybe pricing us down because we’d be tired after Wednesday’s match?

Or maybe, more likely being dispirited after getting spanked at Brentford!?

1 hour ago, Scrumpylegs said:

Forget betting on this match. The real value bet is actually the Cardiff game on Saturday. We are 9/4 to beat Cardiff at home (sky bet). They are placed lower than us and have themselves been on a dire run which ended with the sacking of Harris.

Cardiff are 5/4 favourites to win at AG. Bookies maybe pricing us down because we’d be tired after Wednesday’s match?

Or maybe, more likely being dispirited after getting spanked at Brentford!?

I don’t fancy us to win that. 

Even with my most optimistic City head on I won’t be placing a bet. However, a couple of teams above us in the table are doing their bit to help our cause this week with both Watford and Bournemouth losing at home to 90th minute goals.....what are the chances of the same thing happen at Brentford tomorrow? To be clear that’s a rhetorical question!

On 31/01/2021 at 13:48, bcfc01 said:

I've never seen such generous odds for us to win a league game @ 13/2 with Brentford around 1/2 or 4/9.

Obviously, we don't have much chance of winning but at those odds its worth a few pence.

Isn't it ?

Yes ?

Maybe ?

That’s how they win.

And they always win.

Archived