IGNORED

Bristol City 2020/21 - November Onwards - Summed Up!

Davefevs

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Bit of a wind up that given they were diving at the floor on any contact at all! Ref was a bit simple yesterday. 

When was the last time an opposition were wound up and put off their game by our physicality...Mawson aside?  It’s a shame the clip is of him, because he’s been the most physical player since his return.

Hunt v Brentford?

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

When was the last time an opposition were wound up and put off their game by our physicality...Mawson aside?  It’s a shame the clip is of him, because he’s been the most physical player since his return.

Hunt v Brentford?

Refs like yesterday make that kind of play impossible. Almost burst a blood vessel yesterday when there were breaking up play with their 100th free kick. It’s dirty but I want to see us play to the ref more. Nahki got a right shove on the edge of the area but took on a shot. He goes down, ref has to give it, but he stayed on his feet! To answer your original question, I really can’t remember! 

No idea if you can produce them Dave, but I'd love ro see some stats on our success rate at winning 2nd phase balls. 

I often see this as a basic indicator of if we are  'in the game'. So many times this season we lose out on them. Rotherham away was just embarrassing in this respect.

Archived