IGNORED

BUBBLES

Countryfile

9 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

It was a genuine question, which came to mind when I saw WHU come out for the second half.

I think I remember SEEING bubbles coming from that machine, when we played them. It happened, didn't it?

And I don't mean this Bubbles. A huge West Ham fan in every sense of the word.

11561-800x600.jpg

The bigger scandal would be in 1998 when the England Monarchs American football team f**ked up the pitch. Title clash v Watford looked ridiculous on a multi-coloured surface. 

I suggest we mass tweet The Post to find out who the diabolical individual(s) was/were. 

14 minutes ago, Basil Fawlty said:

The bigger scandal would be in 1998 when the England Monarchs American football team f**ked up the pitch. Title clash v Watford looked ridiculous on a multi-coloured surface. 

I suggest we mass tweet The Post to find out who the diabolical individual(s) was/were. 

Yeah but they brought cheer leaders that were pleasant. 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

wrong name, it was the HSE stadium Manager, can't think of his name now????

That was Keith Draisey. Keith received a request from West Ham asking if they could bring their bubble machine. He said he would check and get back to them. He raised it at a pre match planning meeting. Myself, Adam and several others thought it was a very bad idea. Keith got back to WHU and told them no. Not quite sure how the Sun got involved, but I do seem to remember that a simple operational decision turned into a massive OTIB meltdown conspiracy theory. 

3 minutes ago, Dave L said:

That was Keith Draisey. Keith received a request from West Ham asking if they could bring their bubble machine. He said he would check and get back to them. He raised it at a pre match planning meeting. Myself, Adam and several others thought it was a very bad idea. Keith got back to WHU and told them no. Not quite sure how the Sun got involved, but I do seem to remember that a simple operational decision turned into a massive OTIB meltdown conspiracy theory. 

I heard Woodward and Bernstein just followed the money.

1 hour ago, Dave L said:

For a man who writes fiction for a living I would have expected a better story than that?

18 hours ago, Basil Fawlty said:

Were they playing at Derby last Friday night? 

Archived