IGNORED

Brentford (A) - Wed 3rd Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Game polls.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will Brentford score?

3. 3. How many shots on target will we have?

4. 4. Where is the game being shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 19:46

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

First half we looked like we were competing, this half struggling.  I know we knew this, it’s just frustrating to see us second to the ball, poor passing and looking a little lost out of possession.

I know, I know... I know you've been on here long enough to feel justifiably frustrated seeing teams just pass us by. I totally agree. But do feel we've had a proper go tonight though, heads have dropped now though. Hopefully it will be our day one day!

2 minutes ago, redrob said:

Said the same thing. Two goals where the ball has landed to the right player. Fair play though as you make your own luck over a season. 

I mean if you hit 7 shots on target with players like Toney, Canos and Ghoddos to a keeper with a 75% save rate...you'd be expecting at least a couple to go in.

I need to remind everyone that when Dean Smith went to Villa, Brentford appointed his second in command Frank.

He started off appallingly and many fans wanted him out. He, like Dean Holden, had inherited a very gifted team with players like Watkins, Benrahma etc. They stuck with him and look at them now. Now I’m not saying DH or BCFC can replicate what Brentford are doing but I think sticking with DH is best. 

Just now, The hand of RO'D said:

I need to remind everyone that when Dean Smith went to Villa, Brentford appointed his second in command Frank.

He started off appallingly and many fans wanted him out. He, like Dean Holden, had inherited a very gifted team with players like Watkins, Benrahma etc. They stuck with him and look at them now. Now I’m not saying DH or BCFC can replicate what Brentford are doing but I think sticking with DH is best. 

Bournemouth of course being the opposite example.

Just now, Alex_BCFC said:

Overall (as long as we don’t collapse which is possible) it’s been ok tonight. We are a way behind Brentford but so are most teams in this league.

At least they’ve made chance and been positive. Let’s see more of the same Saturday in a winnable game please.

sad state of affairs where we have 2 shots on target and the view is "its been ok" 

Archived