IGNORED

Brentford (A) - Wed 3rd Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Game polls.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will Brentford score?

3. 3. How many shots on target will we have?

4. 4. Where is the game being shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 19:46

Difficult to argue Brentford have looked the better side, but not by much and we have made a game of it. Not sure I have enjoyed a City player as much as HM in that first half for quite some time.

They ping the ball round and close down real quick. Just a real shame it ended up being a soft goal to concede. Couple of times when Fammy is on the shoulder would have wondered if that is the kind of ball Wells likes to run on to.

41 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Sorry where have the club come out and made it public who we tried to sign ad LB, not heard it so are you in the know? as I only heard is a rumour about a Birmingham swap which may be true or sh1t. 

I do know Rowe is out for 2 month, Pringle all season and with all our contacts and all the clubs we did not sign a back up.

Dean said it, basically looking for a while, but list narrowed down and narrowed down...ultimately we didn’t get one.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

We're doing okay. Annoying that the one foot we've put wrong at the back led to the equaliser.

Massengo excellent. Edwards looks lively but I'd like to see him really take their full back on.

Interesting that Brentford are starting to put two on him.

Archived