IGNORED

Brentford (A) - Wed 3rd Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Game polls.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will Brentford score?

3. 3. How many shots on target will we have?

4. 4. Where is the game being shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 19:46

1 minute ago, Bassomylord said:

Massengo was excellent Edwards I thought was out of his depth.

This all day long. Edwards looks like a player in a cup match just going for it and hoping for the best. You can see the promise there, the energy is good but he’s punching above his weight right now. HNM however, best performance I’ve seen of him by a long way.

Difference is Brentford, over the years, have slowly gone up the leagues by buying and selling decent players. 

They're now in the position where they're happy and comfortable to pay clubs like Peterborough the money they wanted for Toney. 20 goals and we're just over half way through the season!! Regardless of whether Brentford go up or not, Toney will play in the Prem next season. We're not prepared to gamble on players like Brentford are.

1 minute ago, Simon bristol said:

If you look at who we have signed and how much they cost in the last year or so, and look what toney cost, it doesnt look pretty.

We have no idea what wages Brentford are paying but I imagine high. Being in West London they can attract better players, playing good football attracts better players. They have come a long way in 10 years and credit to their management. 

1 minute ago, RobArnold10 said:

This all day long. Edwards looks like a player in a cup match just going for it and hoping for the best. You can see the promise there, the energy is good but he’s punching above his weight right now. HNM however, best performance I’ve seen of him by a long way.

it's his first start isn't it? Don't write him off after one match

Archived