IGNORED

Brentford (A) - Wed 3rd Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Game polls.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will Brentford score?

3. 3. How many shots on target will we have?

4. 4. Where is the game being shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 19:46

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Love Owura starting

Massengo starting 48 hours after being offered on loan 

The equivalent of trying to make it up to a player on football manager after accidentally offering out the wrong player and pissing them off?

23 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Playing more than 11 players is quite easy in amateur football as nobody usually does a pre match count. I played in one match and, after about 20 minutes, the ref stopped the match and told me the other team had 12 players. I was given the option of restarting the match or carrying on. As we were winning 3-0 I elected to carry on. (The opposition was rubbish)

This sounds like a cunning plan and, perhaps, you should have kept it secret. Have you done any research, because I think that a 4-0 win is more often than every 250 games? 

Has come in a few times to be fair and when it does it pays well , think il end up a fair bit down this season though 

Just now, Lrrr said:

The team has the possibility of switching up system without a sub as well, could easily go 352 with Vyner dropping back and Edwards can slot into a 3 in the middle.

Yeh I was looking at it and thinking we may actually see a slightly bodged return to 352. LWB would be a compromise but it might happen.

Archived