IGNORED

Brentford (A) - Wed 3rd Feb 19:45 - Matchday thread

Game polls.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will Brentford score?

3. 3. How many shots on target will we have?

4. 4. Where is the game being shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/03/21 at 19:46

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Seriously... is that midfield taking the piss or what?

I’m guessing he thinks we’ll be chasing the ball for much of the night so has three lads in there that can run plus Edward’s out wide who has looked at a lot more lively than a few others we could mention?

We’ll see if he’s got it spot on or hopelessly wrong soon enough.

4 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

No Rowe so a RB playing left back as we did not bother signing any cover

Our only signing Landsbury is not fit enough to even make the bench

Leave it out mate.  We didn’t ‘not bother’ signing a left back.  You know damn well we tried to sign a left back but were unsuccessful.  Don’t say things that aren’t true just for effect.

7 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Bit surprised Lansbury not on the bench 

I don’t think he’s fit enough to even be on the bench due to the lack of games he’s played recently. By the time he is fit O’Dowda, Patterson and Williams should be fit, so a strange signing 

Do hope Edward’s turns out to be the one we’ve been waiting for.  But asking a lot as his highest level to date has been 11 games at League 2 level with one goal.

On the other hand I do think Massengo has huge talent, and shown it for France u23s.  Perhaps tonight is the night he shows it.

Please please let us have no more open goals missed by Semenyo.  More of the one goal he did score would be good.

2 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I don’t think he’s fit enough to even be on the bench due to the lack of games he’s played recently. By the time he is fit O’Dowda, Patterson and Williams should be fit, so a strange signing 

A poster on Twitter who called Owura starting before team announced saying Martin, Sess and Lansbury all injured

Archived