IGNORED

left, right, left

where's the joy

For the oldies amongst us there was once an international defender at Derby and Leicester called David Nish

A sumptuous player who played at the highest level, and broke transfer fee records

To this day he is one of the few right footed players I have seen to have become successful as a left back.

Please Dean get lucky with one of the squad and convert them into a left back.

Could Taylor Moore play there? as Mariappa is unlikely to cut it. Or do we have to wait for COD to return.

I hope Lansbury is still a natural leftie, because if not our squad is woefully balanced

if we can't convert someone then we may as well pack our season up now, squeak past 50 points and blood some youngsters till the end.

COYR 

It would also help if our non-left back left back has some kind of protection in front and to the side.  Mawson had a bit of a mare last night and we regularly left Mariappa on his own.  The manager has to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Are Towler or Pearson left footed?

3 hours ago, The Bard said:

It would also help if our non-left back left back has some kind of protection in front and to the side.  Mawson had a bit of a mare last night and we regularly left Mariappa on his own.  The manager has to ensure that doesn't happen again.

Are Towler or Pearson left footed?

Towler is.

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Alec Briggs played left back for City in 1960's. I'm not trying to start a poll on the best City left back since the War but as a right footed player, he would win that category by a country mile.

Not a bad shout to try Taylor Moore there.

Its a bad shout to try Taylor Moore anywhere to be honest.

Archived