IGNORED

trouble up the M4

Sweeneys Penalties

36 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

I've asked it before, I will ask it again :

When have Swindle NOT been in financial trouble ?

............and when have they ever NOT been able to weasel their way out of it in the short term. Article looks to me like an owner copping flak and getting a story out there to say "hang on, I'm footing the bill here lads"!!

9 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Haha fully deserved , went to college in Swindon and there fans are the most delusional I’ve ever seen ( even more than rovers) 

I lived there for two years and Christ almighty their fans seemed to think Bristol was the land of inbreds. Always lorded on about their one season in the Premiership till it was pointed out we’ve been in the top flight far more frequently...

Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe them and their shitty little club. 

NO NO NO (to them being saved from financial shit again)

3 minutes ago, Basil Fawlty said:

I lived there for two years and Christ almighty their fans seemed to think Bristol was the land of inbreds. Always lorded on about their one season in the Premiership till it was pointed out we’ve been in the top flight far more frequently...

Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe them and their shitty little club. 

NO NO NO (to them being saved from financial shit again)

Exactly , I remember them trying to brag because they averaged 9000 fans for a Season ??? , I’ve had a couple of them tell me Swindon is a lower prem top championship size club 

2 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Exactly , I remember them trying to brag because they averaged 9000 fans for a Season ??? , I’ve had a couple of them tell me Swindon is a lower prem top championship size club 

They remind me a lot of the gash. Though in their defence the fans I spoke with hate the Rovers and found them idiots ?

8 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Usually the case but it sounds like you have never been around a Swindon fan

As much as I agree with every negative comment made about Swindon fans, a lot of my friends support them and (in their defence) are ardent followers, not second-team/lower league supporters but ST holding, go every game types.

I wouldn't wish them to lose their club. Just relegation to non-league would do for me, and take Rovers with them

1 hour ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Haha fully deserved , went to college in Swindon and there fans are the most delusional I’ve ever seen ( even more than rovers) 

Clearly you missed the topic on sympathy when you went to college.

You might want to reflect that when a club collapses people lose their jobs. Suppliers aren't paid. That's not really a Haha moment is it.

56 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Clearly you missed the topic on sympathy when you went to college.

You might want to reflect that when a club collapses people lose their jobs. Suppliers aren't paid. That's not really a Haha moment is it.

I know plenty of Swindon fans and believe me none of them would give two ?if we ever went under 

2 hours ago, 2015 said:

Oh well.

Horrible owners, horrible fans, horrible town. They wouldn't care if it was us that's for sure

An absolute shitpit, inbreds and roundabouts! They think Kerry from This Country being a fan is something to celebrate, too stupid to realise it’s taking the piss out of them.

Archived