IGNORED

The Pitch

Desso

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

I thought the pitch looked quite poor last couple of home games. Not so much the lines on the pitch but the actual surface. 

The recent games even if you think it doesn’t look to its normal standard you then compare it against somewhere like Brentford, brand new stadium that also shares with rugby, I thought their pitch looked poor, yes it had rugby and football with the rain in the last week so will be interesting what the pitch at AG looks like. 

8 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

The recent games even if you think it doesn’t look to its normal standard you then compare it against somewhere like Brentford, brand new stadium that also shares with rugby, I thought their pitch looked poor, yes it had rugby and football with the rain in the last week so will be interesting what the pitch at AG looks like. 

Absolutely Brentford’s pitch was poor. Our pitch has been fantastic since the renovation. Just starting to look a bit tired 

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Absolutely Brentford’s pitch was poor. Our pitch has been fantastic since the renovation. Just starting to look a bit tired 

Not surprising in a way, less recovery time for the surface between games now, less midweeks without a fixture etc

• Admin
3 hours ago, Desso said:

Bristol Bears home tonight, so pitch will be covered in lines tomorrow. It looks awful, but I hope it puts Cardiff off.

It has happened on multiple times over the past few years that we have followed a Friday night game of theirs.

A few seasons back primarily all their home games were on a Friday night

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

A little patchy between the 5 and the 15 on the 5m but from what else we can see here it doesn't look too bad

I can honestly say that I've never wondered how they removed Rugby posts at the end of a game...! 

Had I wondered it, I'd probably have thought it was done pretty much like that... 

Just now, Redwhitepurple said:

2 things that are mad. 

1) there is no invention of a paint that will dissapear after 12 hours or a chemical added ti make it go completely 

2) football is a billion pound business. How on earth is it even allowed, to have other sport markings on the field of play 

Because they can tell the difference between green lines and white ones...?

14 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

1) there is no invention of a paint that will dissapear after 12 hours or a chemical added ti make it go completely 

Maybe if Dulux got together with whoever makes that stuff referees spray on the ground at free kicks and they could come up with some sort of composite???

Archived