IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

4 minutes ago, Taz said:

Just hope that Williams isn't being introduced sooner than he should be.

Also, so much for Lansbury being out for a few weeks injured...

At least Williams has got some game time in, best part of 2 hours over 2 games. Like @Lanterne Rouge said, can't see them rushing the last bit of recovery having been out so long.

I haven't seen anything about Lansbury injured, always thought he'd be given chance to get up to speed as he's hardly played this season.

Looking at that team, I wish they would have tried harder for some left back cover. That's a decent looking team......  on paper.

1 minute ago, BanburyRed said:

Might be the case that DH thinks Tyreeq, Adam, Kasey, Zac etc off the bench and giving them a rest from a run of games...whether that's slowing the game down and providing some game management, or whether we're chasing and need a goal...

Tyreeq is his own worst enemy I think. If he starts and is on it then happy days but if he has one of his `sloppy` games you`re a man down from kick off. He needs consistency before he`s a regular starter IMO.

33 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure what Holden sees in the Fam and Wells partnership but I assume they'll both be up top together today.

Great to see Williams and Lansbury back, and Massengo getting another go. Ideally I'd want one less striker playing and one extra midfielder in there.

Goals...

Only 2 in the squad that score

33 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I know. I can understand people being ambivalent to a poll, and ignoring it, just surprised that some are actively against it.

Anyway, back to more important matters and the imminent crushing of Cardiff (2-1 :) ) by our rejuvenated City boys! 

Who says we are actively against it? It just asked if we liked it. I don’t, because people guessing results is pointless. Ironically I couldn’t express that opinion without filling in the poll and predicting 1-1!

I’m assuming 442 with Wells down the middle (hopefully) and Massengo on the left where he’s been selected recently. Really looking forward to seeing Williams for the first time. Should give us a bit of bite (and hopefully the ref is lenient if his mistimes the odd tackle due to rustiness!)

Archived