IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, Ryan_BCFC said:

Horrible to say but I’m losing interest quickly, this team is a shambles and the management is probably up there with the worst we have seen.  

The clubs supporters judging by the forum and social media, are falling out of love with club again. Fed up with brainless appointments and being fobbed off by the hierarchy. Feels like it did under McInnes and SOD.

1 minute ago, BCFC Grim said:

Out of curiosity statically are these teams more direct than us? I saw comments before Rotherham and and during the boro game. Yet they both looked technically better than us. In fact every team we play seem better on the ball than us.

I really don't know what the coaches have been doing for the past two and half years. Can you remember the lovely stuff we were playing pre League Cup run. Extraordinary how bad we have become to watch since then.

I really do miss our league one winning team. .......Oh look 2.

Dean do the right thing and just **** off. You are so far out of your depth its embarrassing.

You make a good point actually. We play an awful brand of football and get bullied

worst of all worlds which given the money spent is absolutely disgraceful 

Just now, marcofisher said:

I can’t understand how Vyner, despite being one of the most consistent defenders so far this season, has been pushed into midfield as soon as Mawson is back and then out of the team altogether.

And Nagy out - one of our most consistent performers recently.

1st goal. We had Semenyo marking Morrison. You know, the Centre Back who’s really good in the air from set pieces, who’s scored 28 goals for Cardiff. 
I know it wasn’t him that scored, but it’s symptomatic of not being organised at set pieces. Seemed like Kalas was free, and he came running out to attack the ball but misjudged it. 
2nd goal. No surprise to see a right footed centre back allowing an easy cross in from our left back area. And Kalas totally lost Moore. 

Archived