IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Please give me strength.

We leave Moore with a free header having previously failed to mark properly from a needless free kick. There is only one side in this and they only have one approach which is to launch it to our box at every opportunity, which has already proved to be highly effective.

On the rare occasions we’ve had the ball we’ve either given it away or gone backwards.

Next goal crucial if we get it - a chance if they get it - game over.

That’s it.  There are so many things wrong at Ashton Gate, as itemised on Otib, that we are desperate for a complete shake up, from the top down, on and off the pitch.

As bad now at it has ever been over the 8 decades I have been a supporter.  It just needn’t be like this.

I’m always loath to call for the manager’s head within 12 months of an appointment but we have to be better than this with the available personnel. What the hell do we do on the training ground - we are awful. (And btw I am a better left back than Mariappa so surely somebody else at the club is too - Bentley with Max in goal perhaps?).

We are so poor it's it's embarrassing any talent we had in the players is being coached out of them, were soft and every other team knows it... I've had enough now and losing this game is the final straw Holden has to go were rapidly Going backwards under him and it can't go on...

Archived