IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

How? We can't beat the teams around us

Oh, so I imagined our wins over Preston and Blackburn then?

Performances have been shit, but that doesn't change the fact that prior to today and Tuesday we were win 1, lose 1 for a fair few games.

And ultimately WHO the wins are against doesn't matter if x points is the goal, wins against teams around us don't count double.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

1. We will.

2. None of the bottom 3 will reach 50 points. Birmingham (currently 4th bottom) are on course for 46-47 points.

That’s irrelevant though. Yet another appalling display is what is relevant. We’ve been outplayed by a team that hasn’t won in 10. This isn’t Brentford or Norwich. It’s getting beyond a joke. I do have to question the way we’ve approached this today. It’s abysmal.

Without sounding too over dramatic, this has to be the worst half of football I’ve seen this season. Not once can I remember us getting the ball down making 3 passes and breaking the midfield line of Cardiff.

The passing variety has been limited to long balls and the rare chance we’ve had to play on the floor, the passes have been slow and inaccurate.

just to top it off Cardiff have battled harder for every battle.

1 minute ago, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

He'll get til the end of the season and there's not much point changing now anyway, with the window closed. But we need a change in the summer for sure

Plenty of point.

Our team is better then the clueless inept performances they are showing every week. This highlights what an inept "head coach" we have imo. 

Just now, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

He'll get til the end of the season and there's not much point changing now anyway, with the window closed. But we need a change in the summer for sure

I'd disagree. We still have a lot of talent in our squad despite all the injuries. What we don't have is a talent ed, experienced leader to organize them

9 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Ashton was convinced Holden was the stand out candidate mind 

Wouldnt be the first one to talk himself into a job above him

That said, I wont judge Holden until he's got a fully fit squad. If he's gone by then I'll just accept it didn't work but I wouldn't directly blame him

I know on paper our squad today is pretty good, but there's more to it than that. It's not his first choice system or players.

Archived