IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

3 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Yes. I don’t think we will be, but I think we might flirt with it for a while before pulling a little clear towards the end of the season. 

If we start to flirt with it, I don’t see the mettle in the squad to deal with it. Things could unravel very fast. 

1 minute ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

No HT changes suggests the DH is “happy” with how we are set up/playing. 

Or it suggests he's given the players a bollocking to try and fire them up and get a response early in the second half. 

There's no accurate thing to be read from no subs made at half time as that doesn't happen in 95% of games, barring an injury.

12 minutes ago, Red Alert said:

Frank Lampard? Ok mate he’s only on £4M per year at Chelsea. I’m sure he’s in no rush to take on another job while he’s getting paid compensation, as tempted as he might be to take us on. ?

Money isn’t a issue for frank if he feels the job is right,obviously when Ashton tells him that he thinks Holden might be the answer to our left back problem then frank might think f this cowboy outfit 

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

None of that changes a single thing in my post.

We literally need about 9 points from 18 games, none of the bottom 4 would catch us if we did that without a fair upturn in their form.

So we could drop to 0.5 points per game for the rest of the season and likely be safe, that's how much worse the bottom teams have been.

Where do you see the 9 points coming from? 

Playing right into their hands and Cardiff playing the ref nicely too. Breaking up play all day long. Awful to watch.

Don't know why he started Diedhiou he's meat and drink for Flint and Morrison. Very niave tactics. But then I don't know how he got the job in the first place.

Archived