IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

He did, a fair bit more than usual.

Funny considering that Holden is slated for not doing it, that Johnson was criticised for doing it.

Not by me. Taking decisive, timely action when things are obviously not working is what any manager in any job should do.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

He did, a fair bit more than usual.

Funny considering that Holden is slated for not doing it, that Johnson was criticised for doing it.

I think the thing is you are always likely to get some stick for doing it, as it me and you are getting your tactics wrong from the off, however I would far rather have a manager who at least sees they've dropped a bollock and is ready to change it than one who blindly continues on with something that is patently not working. 

1 minute ago, MarcusX said:

Well that's not what I said but there's no guarentee we'll get someone better! Especially if the problems lie underneath the surface as many on here say

Fair play - I reckon if we can’t do much worse. Totally out of his depth. As predicted. 

Commentator on 74 minute: ‘it could get ugly here for Bristol City’ rough translation..... ‘this has been exceptionally ugly since the kick off, our performance has been so woeful, frustrating and painful to watch, I honestly can’t think of a word to sum it up, so ugly it’s is.’

5 minutes ago, City_USA said:

I'll hold my hand up and acknowledge that I was calling for LJ to go. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would appoint Deano. I was hoodwinked by the rhetoric coming from those in charge that we were inundated with quality applicants from all over the world. Complete and utter BS from BS. I'm more angry than anything at the moment.

Eh?

They weren't saying that before Johnson was sacked, so you cant say you called for him to go because you were hoodwinked.

He gave it a go and it hadn't worked.

Best to get his experience as a manager in a lower league position.

Really out of his depth here and needs to go.

The longer he stays the more difficult it will be to put right the damage he has done.

Shame because he is genuinely a decent bloke. 

Archived