IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

He’s the toy collector who , at great cost ,collected this bunch of underperforming misfits 

Mawson. Mariappa. Lansbury. Williams.

Four in the starting line up signed by Holden,

Brunt. Martin. Sessegnon.

Three more signed by Holden.

Holdens signed seven. And four can be classed as journeymen on last deals.

This squad is on him as well.

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

Eh?

They weren't saying that before Johnson was sacked, so you cant say you called for him to go because you were hoodwinked.

I was hoodwinked by the rhetoric coming from the club that we had aspirations for top flight football in our new state of art stadium and setup behind the scenes. I wanted LJ gone because I believed we would be looking for a superior improvement in head coach/manager role to match our aspirations. 

It really is becoming difficult to describe just how poor we are & the complete lack of any entertainment being produced. Game after game after game with the exception of the odd half here & there. Considering how much money these players earn this is as consistently bad as anything I have seen over the last 30 years. A truly pathetic style of football which is now turning into a disastrous run of results. 

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

No lower league would have given him a job, let alone a Championship one. He must know that, but can't blame him for not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

You can’t blame the bloke for applying, but I am convinced Holden was as surprised as any of us that he actually got it. 

I would imagine he will quietly return to being a number two after this, like Millen.

Archived