IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, City_USA said:

I'm clearly no poet. Hard to get your point across when fuming at the demise of something that means so much to you

Fair enough, I'm not having a go at all.

I struggle to get my thoughts across quite often, so don't take it wrong at all.

Could also just be me misintereting and it being clearer for others.

We are awful to watch.  Never look like scoring. Thats not this game it’s all season. 

We offer so little going forward is shocking. 

We are weak in midfield. Every team out battles us.

Every team looks better on the ball.

We have gone so far backwards this season. 

Lets get another 3 wins and then start again. 

Kalas & Mawson should be one of the best central defensive pairings in the league , add in Bentley as well and we have a decent centre back pairing  and one of the top keepers in this league

Any team playing Bristol City needs to bombard us with crosses , long throws and corners. Why do we have such a soft underbelly?

7 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Opening line from the post-match interviewer should be

"Dean, why should any Bristol City fan believe a word of the crap that you are going to spout for the next 5 minutes?

I only wish we had an interview with the balls to do that. But i am not pining my hopes after listening to the interviews these reporters do.

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

So we've now lost more than we have won. When was the last time that happened?

If ever there was more pure evidence that this club is going backwards that is it.

Ashton should do the honourable thing and leave this club so we can then have a clear out; he is the proverbial block chain.

Ashton is not going to do that when he is reputedly paid £500k a year!

Off to walk the dog and swear a lot.

We were truly woeful again, Cardiff could have won by a more comfortable margin, yet again we offered no threat up front with just one City shot on target.

Many have said we have no style of play, however, I think we have the features are: create very little, play the ball sideways in our own half and consistently fail to link defense, midfield and the forward line. It really is horrible to watch and utterly unsustainable.

Archived