IGNORED

Cardiff (H) - Sat 6th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will happen?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Cardiff Score?

4. 4. Have you updated your Robins TV app?

5. 5. Do you like Polls in the matchday thread? (If there are questions people would like added or suggestions please reply/@prinny in the comments)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/21 at 15:01

Just now, Prinny said:

Williams Lansbury Massengo midfield. Wow, well at the least it's interesting.

wonder if it's Nahki back on the left of a three again or a 4-4-2

I hope it isn’t Wells on the left but I think it’s a 4-2-3–1 with Williams and Lansbury holding , massengo central with Semenyo and Wells wide and didehiou up top on his own 

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Mapps left back ruins it slightly for me.

Hes not a right back, let alone a left back. Teams tarting to take shape, excuses will start to run out. Good day of racing on so not going to bother paying to watch it but sure will be kept posted on here.

I'm genuinely not overly bothered about the result. I want to hear about positive football. I'd rather we play like Huddersfield did the other night and lose than another shocking display and scrape a win.

Just me?

I've looked again? I cant see our shape?

Just now, Prinny said:

I wanted feedback, and you can't submit the poll without answering every question :)

I know. I can understand people being ambivalent to a poll, and ignoring it, just surprised that some are actively against it.

Anyway, back to more important matters and the imminent crushing of Cardiff (2-1 :) ) by our rejuvenated City boys! 

2 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Hes not a right back, let alone a left back. Teams tarting to take shape, excuses will start to run out. Good day of racing on so not going to bother paying to watch it but sure will be kept posted on here.

I'm genuinely not overly bothered about the result. I want to hear about positive football. I'd rather we play like Huddersfield did the other night and lose than another shocking display and scrape a win.

Just me?

I've looked again? I cant see our shape?

So speaks a true City fan!! ?

4 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Please not Wells ☹

Massengo is not a winger as shown in previous games, would much rather have Wells there if either of them have to get played wide.

Like that team, excited by that midfield 3, really hope it works. Probably our strongest team at the moment?

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I didn't know he was a left back until Tins described him as a left back who can play centre back.

He was a midfielder a year or 2 back for our under 23s. No idea where he played before City signed him up. Was it Mangotsfield, not sure.

Throughout youth and until summer he’d always played midfield, in u23s he’s played CB.  With Soady and Harper I can’t see how he’s had any real time at LB.  Tinns throwing “suggestions”?

@Lrrryou seen anything of Towler as a genuine LB?

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

It is probably 442. But how about if he surprises us and goes 352 with Semenyo left wing back! Yep seems crazy but thinking about it Antoine has almost been like a wing back some games this season on the right side. Has amazing pace and energy, can tackle, is strong and is good with his left foot.

In some ways I'd rather see that than a left back who will give us nothing going forward with whoever is on the left of midfield, probably Massengo, wanting to come in field all the time. Not any width on that left side if Holden goes with that.

You have a very furtive imagination 

?

Archived