IGNORED

Felt absolutely nothing!

tunnie12345

After seeing today's result, I felt absolutely nothing... Wasn't sad, angry or even gutted.  To be Honest I didn't even remember we were playing until after the result. 

Normally my heart would sink at a result like this. 

Yes it probably has something to do with covid, however I really feel the club have a huge job on their hands to get people happy to come back and watch the club willingly. 

The club and fans have never been further apart and it is really worrying right now. 

You didn't remember we were playing ? Must not have known who against then?

Had a new bloke started in work a couple of months ago, said he was a City fan, on the Monday after a game said to him "bad result Saturday"

He said didn't know the result as he had been really busy the weekend.

Haven't mentioned City to him since.

6 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

Had a new bloke started in work a couple of months ago, said he was a City fan, on the Monday after a game said to him "bad result Saturday"

This is exactly my point, I couldn't care less if we had a game or not. 

This would normally be the game I look forward to most all year.  Buzzing about it for weeks.

If you can't see that the club and the fans are on completely different wavelengths, there is something wrong! 

I wanted to give City a rest for a while and just put it on the back-burner but truth be told, I can't do It! With lockdown still on City has still been something I look forward to atm, it breaks the week up. 

After our results against Rotherham and Millwall etc I felt deflated but the last few defeats including the win against Huddersfield I just feel angry and miserable.

6 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

If only everyone dedicated their life to this club! City have been pretty forgettable for a number of years now.

God forbid anyone does anything other than spend all their time watching city, checking city scores, checking the forum...

I didn’t realise we were playing Cardiff today until I seen it yesterday. Wednesday night I chose to play Call of Duty rather than watch the second half vs Brentford. Today I went for a walk with the family around Leigh Woods and didn’t bother checking the city score until half time.

City are boring, much better things to be doing evening during lockdown!

2 minutes ago, tunnie12345 said:

This would normally be the game I look forward to most all year.  Buzzing about it for weeks.

If you can't see that the club and the fans are on completely different wavelengths, there is something wrong! 

Yeah i agree with your last sentence couldn't agree more.

But after 55 years of always needing to know the result if we had lost 55 games in a row i would still know who we were playing and when.

Each to their own.

31 minutes ago, tunnie12345 said:

After seeing today's result, I felt absolutely nothing... Wasn't sad, angry or even gutted.  To be Honest I didn't even remember we were playing until after the result. 

Yes it probably has something to do with covid, however I really feel the club have a huge job on their hands to get people happy to come back and watch the club willingly. 

The club and fans have never been further apart and it is really worrying right now. 

Its just so so sad. We were promised a new beginning and we got this. 

6 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If only everyone dedicated their life to this club! City have been pretty forgettable for a number of years now.

God forbid anyone does anything other than spend all their time watching city, checking city scores, checking the forum...

I didn’t realise we were playing Cardiff today until I seen it yesterday. Wednesday night I chose to play Call of Duty rather than watch the second half vs Brentford. Today I went for a walk with the family around Leigh Woods and didn’t bother checking the city score until half time.

City are boring, much better things to be doing evening during lockdown!

Well if knowing who and when we are playing is dedicating your life to City  then i don't know what dedication means.

As i said ( Dean)  each to their own.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Blimey there's been many many worse seasons than this one so can't imagine how little some fans cared about us then!

I really don't think it's all about how well we are performing. The club is ran by 2 men that constantly make bad or strange decisions, with no regards to what the fans want. 

I know its about being sustainable etc but it's so demoralising the way the club is being run. 

6 minutes ago, CiderHeadDan said:

Have to agree. I watched the game today and I felt nothing when we conceded today, no disappointment or anger. 
Covid is probably 50% of the reason, but the other 50% is down to our style of football/ what we stand for as a club right now.

Teams concede goals and lose football matches. That doesn’t bother me too much tbh. However when you lose like we did today that does make me a bit angry about it. The players were no doubt trying (although there was one occasion Kalas tried to cut out a ball cos he didn’t want to run after the winger the lazy sod) but it was all so flat out there in a game against bloody Cardiff ffs. The club is becoming dull from top to bottom. The owner appears disinterested, the CEO is full of shit, the Chairman - does ANYONE know what he does? There’s no buzz, no excitement, no get up and go.

I laughed for the last twenty five minutes. Style/formation are irrelevant, if, you can’t pass ,shoot, compete, run tackle, head or trap. 

As the Americans say, none of the above. Style and formation are irrelevant until you can at least do two of those!

57 minutes ago, tunnie12345 said:

Lossing to them with that performance and desire left me angry 

41 minutes ago, tunnie12345 said:

But, you remembered to come on here ?

19 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Teams concede goals and lose football matches. That doesn’t bother me too much tbh. However when you lose like we did today that does make me a bit angry about it. The players were no doubt trying (although there was one occasion Kalas tried to cut out a ball cos he didn’t want to run after the winger the lazy sod) but it was all so flat out there in a game against bloody Cardiff ffs. The club is becoming dull from top to bottom. The owner appears disinterested, the CEO is full of shit, the Chairman - does ANYONE know what he does? There’s no buzz, no excitement, no get up and go.

He sits quietly in the corner ,reading his comics !

23 minutes ago, tunnie12345 said:

I really don't think it's all about how well we are performing. The club is ran by 2 men that constantly make bad or strange decisions, with no regards to what the fans want. 

Let's be honest  Ashton isn't a City fan (on his own admission, he's WBA).

He doesn't really give a **** about results just so long as he gets his big fat pay check at the end of the month, to do **** all !

Archived