IGNORED

If one person would resign today?

Henry

If one person would resign today?  

171 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dream on.

Tins is the only manager I can think of over the past 50 years who threw the towel in after that 7-1 defeat at Swansea. That was only 10 games into the 05-06 season and those that say he had a lousy record would do well to remember that he missed the playoffs by a point in his only full season in charge [[04-05].

John Ward asked for help in the form of experienced Ray Harford - he job became untenable when without consultation Scott Davidson went the foreign coach route when bringing in Benny above him.

I think Holden has enough humility about him such that were the powers that be ditch Ashton and bring in a proper Director of Football he would be willing to work under that individual. 

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Dream on.

Tins is the only manager I can think of over the past 50 years who threw the towel in after that 7-1 defeat at Swansea. That was only 10 games into the 05-06 season and those that say he had a lousy record would do well to remember that he missed the playoffs by a point in his only full season in charge [[04-05].

John Ward asked for help in the form of experienced Ray Harford - he job became untenable when without consultation Scott Davidson went the foreign coach route when bringing in Benny above him.

I think Holden has enough humility about him such that were the powers that be ditch Ashton and bring in a proper Director of Football he would be willing to work under that individual. 

Benny is without a club....

12 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

I never knew ashton picks the side and tells em tactically how to set up and play..... 

Apparently from all accounts he deliberately injures them as well and then instructs the medical team about ensuring sub standard treatment but not until after he has been into the dressing room to infect them all with Covid. It must be true because some on here are ITK. To add fuel to the fire some say they are "substantially ITK !!". There you have it.

12 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

The Winner Takes It All (A draw would be nice)

S.O.S.  (How Apt)

Gimme ! Gimmie ! Gimmie ! (A left back after christmas) 

Take A Chance On Me (Mr Holden to Mr Ashton Summer 2020) ?

Does Your Mother Know? (How to set up a football team because frankly me, Keith and Paul don’t have a clue)

Can only hope Holden and Ashtons Waterloo is fast approaching. In the (almost) words of ABBA

“I was sick and tired of everything 

When I called you last night from West Knowle

All I do is put up with bloody Dean

Wishing him and Mark would just both go...”

38 minutes ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

The Winner Takes It All (A draw would be nice)

S.O.S.  (How Apt)

Gimme ! Gimmie ! Gimmie ! (A left back after christmas) 

Take A Chance On Me (Mr Holden to Mr Ashton Summer 2020) ?

Or when walking the dog:

" I've got my pooper scooper "

"Poopapa scoopapa"

Shit innit !

Archived