IGNORED

Wilbs

Hampshire Red

Standing in for Shrews' much-loved manager, Cotts (let's pray he fully recovers from Covid hospitalisation) he managed to beat the Black Cats and their highly regarded manager, Lee Johnson. 

Noone would back against both being in, or promoted to, the Championship next season

And good luck to two hugely popular former  City managers. Both guaranteed a massive standing ovation from S.82 and the whole ground:only a few forum posters wouldn't wish them the best. 

Our own DH has the chance to make Cup news tomorrow getting us to quarters. CoYRs

12 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Standing in for Shrews' much-loved manager, Cotts (let's pray he fully recovers from Covid hospitalisation) he managed to beat the Black Cats and their highly regarded manager, Lee Johnson. 

Think your spell checker saved you from a ban there. 

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There are some bloody funny posts on there. 

God! Just had a quick look, made me laugh, looks like they have been on ‘cut and paste’ on here for the past few years.

David Brent - oh, so true.

When he is fired around this time next year I know a ‘decent human’ that could replace him.

Christ, wonder what the handful on here who swear we're the most ungrateful, divine right to win every game bunch of fans there are make of those threads?

Some hilarious comments though. My favourite so far was someone responding to Lee talking about the long bus journey down having an effect - "**** knows where we commute from for our home games then!"

12 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Christ, wonder what the handful on here who swear we're the most ungrateful, divine right to win every game bunch of fans there are make of those threads?

Some hilarious comments though. My favourite so far was someone responding to Lee talking about the long bus journey down having an effect - "**** knows where we commute from for our home games then!"

We're not even close are we. Just a lazy, throwaway comment that gets trotted out now and then by some. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Noone would back against both being in, or promoted to, the Championship next season

And good luck to two hugely popular former  City managers. Both guaranteed a massive standing ovation from S.82 and the whole ground:only a few forum posters wouldn't wish them the best. 

Our own DH has the chance to make Cup news tomorrow getting us to quarters. CoYRs

I bet a few on here will still be non-plussed- @City oz seemed notably unmoved the other day when I pointed our first FA Cup QF for nearly 50 years if we won.

Archived