IGNORED

Sunderland fans loving POMO’s and USP’s

NickJ

6 minutes ago, grifty said:

I bet you are as hard as a rock right now ?

That last post was my climax. Been gagging to say it for ages. Now the time has come and I can let go for a little while. 

On a serious note, I genuinely don’t hate Lee Johnson, I just think he’s a real cringeworthy character and a bit of a ****.  No actual malice there!

asterisked word rhymes with ‘that’. 

Edited by Fordy62

Not a massive fan of LJ, and I thought he was a strange appointment for us, and he got overthinking paralysis after getting drunk on a ego-heavy Cup run…..

However, who in Gods name do Sunderland think they are?! They are embarrassing from top to bottom, and their fans are vitriolic, deluded and completely unsavoury.

This is a bit harsh I think but ultimately an amusing soap opera about our ex-manager and a bonkers club.

• Like 4

Sunderland was always a gamble for him...going to a club that actually expected to win promotion, something LJ has never achieved as a manager at any level in well over 400 matches and never looked like achieving with us for all the 'clubs in the bag' he was handed. Be interesting to see what he does next. 

• Like 1