IGNORED

Sheffield United (A) - Weds 10th Feb 19:30 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome at full time?

• Bristol City Win
    • Draw (goes to extra time and penalties.)
    • Sheffield United Win
  2. 2. How many will City score?

• 3+ (Our only two times this season were in cup competitions!)
  3. 3. How many will Sheffield United score?

• 3+ (They've only done this once this season... guess who against! I'll give you a clue, they're loyal and true.)
  4. 4. IF it's a draw at full time, what's the outcome?

• Bristol City win after extra time.
    • Bristol City win after penalties.
    • Sheffield United win after extra time.
    • Sheffield United win after penalties.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/21 at 19:31

Just read Matthew Withers piece in the Post, he pulls no punches, and although he is reiterating what we all think, it is good that he put it down in black and white..........basically how pathetic we were on Saturday, and how DH was completely blind to Cardiff's tactics, and how he is all words with no actions to back it up....blah, blah.   But hold on just a minute, in the accompanying  Gregor Mc' Gregors interview with DH....... DH reveals that " I have something in mind for Wednesday night, and i am very excited about it"  Ha!     Answers on a postcard to WTF??  I  cannot imagine what could possibly make DH excited ?  I guess all will be revealed at  Brammel :Lane, but i am not holding my breath/

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

I really can’t understand vyner playing in midfield tonight. He should be RCB with Nagy alongside williams. 
I really hope Moore ain’t LCB  with Towler wing back 

I pray, that Taylor is at least being given a chance at either RCB or the central one (CCB?) and Mawson is there to talk Towler through it/cover.

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Stupid question probably but is the BBC red button coverage the same as their iplayer one? I can watch it on the TV on the red button but need the laptop for the iplayer.

Yes. Just push red button from 720 (I think)

Anyone else thinking this could be a big disaster tonight?

One thing we shall see, other than the norm of players being played out of position, is whether the players will give the head coach 100% whatever happens.  Somehow I get the feeling we are in a dark place as a club.

Feel really sorry for Towler, could be the first and last we see of him.

Would love Towler to do well tonight but can’t help but feel he’s been thrown under the bus by the management team.

It would be a massive ask making your debut against a full strength prem side in your best position, but being asked to not only play in a position you’ve never played in before, but arguably the toughest position from a cardio and positional sense seems like setting him up for failure. 

Really hope he has a good game and his confidence doesn’t take a severe knock 

Archived