IGNORED

Sheffield United (A) - Weds 10th Feb 19:30 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the outcome at full time?

• Bristol City Win
    • Draw (goes to extra time and penalties.)
    • Sheffield United Win
  2. 2. How many will City score?

• 3+ (Our only two times this season were in cup competitions!)
  3. 3. How many will Sheffield United score?

• 3+ (They've only done this once this season... guess who against! I'll give you a clue, they're loyal and true.)
  4. 4. IF it's a draw at full time, what's the outcome?

• Bristol City win after extra time.
    • Bristol City win after penalties.
    • Sheffield United win after extra time.
    • Sheffield United win after penalties.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/21 at 19:31

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

What I think of the rules is irrelevant

People saying it should have been a just a penalty

Ranting about VAR

By the rules it’s a penalty and a red card 

For some reason you appear confused

I’m not confused. You appear to be a robot who thinks the current handball rules are correct. It’s ruining the game but hey, carry on trying to defend them. Embarrassing mate

2 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

The meltdown is incredible

Amazed how many don’t know the rules

Again someone sprinting will result in their hands being in the air, you don’t sprint with you hands by your side. Was his had in an unnatural position? Not sure. Was the ball hit at him at speed from a close distance? Yes

You can be a rule pedant if you want, but that was hardly appealed for by the players at the time, just decided by some knob jockey in a studio near Heathrow who I suspect has barely played competitive football in his life.

Just now, ollywhyte said:

Never disliked a player playing for city as much as I dislike Nakhi. Appreciate he’s a lot better than some of the carp we have had down the years, but he really does not want to be here. 

His body language is lazy and clearly believes he's too good for the club. 

Just now, ollywhyte said:

Never disliked a player playing for city as much as I dislike Nakhi. Appreciate he’s a lot better than some of the carp we have had down the years, but he really does not want to be here. 

He’s a player who thrives on crosses and early balls into feet. We don’t do either of those. He just doesn’t fit our style of play

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I’m not confused. You appear to be a robot who thinks the current handball rules are correct. It’s ruining the game but hey, carry on trying to defend them. Embarrassing mate

Not sure he is defending them but given the rules its an easy decision in the end.

Was a deliberate handball I thought, penalty and red is the decision. Wasn't quite Shaun Taylor in the Cup v Mansfield..

Diedhiou off, Paterson off. Semenyo and Palmer on- feels like a potentially fruitful combination, might have started with Semenyo and Wells in any case.

Semenyo and Paterson left and right, Wells through the middle another one moving forward.

Archived