IGNORED

Sheffield United (A) - Weds 10th Feb 19:30 - Matchday thread

sglosbcfc

What will the result be?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

It will be interesting to see how the team and Holden apply themselves. Could a heavy defeat and dreadful performance cost him his job? Probably not but feels like he hasn't got long.

I would think he has the next three games but who knows he could just be another yes man Steve loves.

1 minute ago, Prinny said:

I think the one question is why Taylor Moore when we have a better centre back available in Vyner, and many many midfielders available.

Only imagine we’re giving Vyner a rest. He didn’t start last match either...carrying a knock?

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

Just read Matthew Withers piece in the Post, he pulls no punches, and although he is reiterating what we all think, it is good that he put it down in black and white..........basically how pathetic we were on Saturday, and how DH was completely blind to Cardiff's tactics, and how he is all words with no actions to back it up....blah, blah.   But hold on just a minute, in the accompanying  Gregor Mc' Gregors interview with DH....... DH reveals that " I have something in mind for Wednesday night, and i am very excited about it"  Ha!     Answers on a postcard to WTF??  I  cannot imagine what could possibly make DH excited ?  I guess all will be revealed at  Brammel :Lane, but i am not holding my breath/

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

I really can’t understand vyner playing in midfield tonight. He should be RCB with Nagy alongside williams. 
I really hope Moore ain’t LCB  with Towler wing back 

I pray, that Taylor is at least being given a chance at either RCB or the central one (CCB?) and Mawson is there to talk Towler through it/cover.

Doesn't feel like a team which screams we're going for it tbh. Think it would have been smart for Holden to get a win here which could have allowed him an argument to keep his job if he continued to stink out the entire Championship. 

It's a let's see what happens selection to me. 

1 minute ago, Prinny said:

I pray, that Taylor is at least being given a chance at either RCB or the central one (CCB?) and Mawson is there to talk Towler through it/cover.

Exactly . Not sure with Holden though.

taylor Moore is lovely lad but I really don’t think he’s good enough . 

Edited by steviestevieneville
  • Like 1