IGNORED

Williams

Hampshire Red

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Could see today what he can bring. Very good all round player. 

In this system it's bound to be Williams and Lansbury with one other. Vyner seems a favourite of Holden. 

I actually thought Nagy offered real energy and nice touches as he always does when he came on.

Massengo been good recently. Bakinson seems to have dropped down the pecking order, but we saw how good he was in this system earlier in the season.

We have a lot of options in midfield. 

He did, but he lets himself with such weakness when body to body with an opponent.  He cannot put an opponent off.  He either intercepts or he cannot win a ball.  It’s so frustrating and detracts against the good stuff he is capable of.

I thought he was very good during the time he was on the pitch. He looked to go forward, got stuck in and was covering all across the midfield. I thought he looked very tidy.

Such a shame he's injured again.

Not sure i trust what Holden says so will probably see him next season again.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Hopefully it’s a case of having been out for so long he would be cautious the first time he feels his hamstring tighten. He was certainly much more involved tonight and was taking responsibility in midfield so fingers crossed it’s nothing more serious.

Hope you are right. He looked tidy.

29 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Unless this is a picture from last couple weeks, which is extremely plausible from our social media team, it looks like Williams was training today.

A2916CE1-E975-46E7-AC5F-C045E680A833.jpeg

They're also clearly having a good time. I'm absolutely disgusted by this, it's not like we're top of the league with a 10 point gap, they should be taking things more seriously!!

Also Liam Walsh has liked it. Obviously been told to like it to make it look like there's no animosity towards him not signing a new contract yet. Huge cover up. Disgraceful.

:ermm:

1 hour ago, RedEyez said:

Unless this is a picture from last couple weeks, which is extremely plausible from our social media team, it looks like Williams was training today.

A2916CE1-E975-46E7-AC5F-C045E680A833.jpeg

Video from today shows them training on QEH's 4G pitch rather than grass

3 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Dean said it was a tight hamstring.

Thanks, so after 120 mins of football for us this season, hamstring an issue?

Rushed back with two starts in 5 days?

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

"slight knock" is Bristol City Medical Team code for "injury that may require the amputation of one or both legs" 

?

Wonder if he asked Alfie if he could car share to Fulham for his rehab!

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

I thought his absence Saturday was ‘ he was fatigued ‘

Was that Another lie ? 

Hope I misheard or something but sure he said unlikely to be available, or somesuch.

On a personal note, when Williams was announced out again for Saturday my bad gut feeling was it'd be longer. Come to expect the worst with us and injuries...

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Hope I misheard or something but sure he said unlikely to be available, or somesuch.

On a personal note, when Williams was announced out again for Saturday my bad gut feeling was it'd be longer. Come to expect the worst with us and injuries...

Not available in short term, will need more investigation 

Originally assumed to be fatigued

Archived