Towler

daored

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

That’s because “he likes a tackle” isn’t true. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not convinced yet! Biggest tackle of the night - oo-err - was Williams with a full lunge and I winced when he went in for it, mainly cos I thought it could break him.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mozo said:

I'm not convinced yet! Biggest tackle of the night - oo-err - was Williams with a full lunge and I winced when he went in for it, mainly cos I thought it could break him.

I haven’t seen a tackle (legal one) like that since Mark Little crunched Jack Grealish in 16/17.

2 hours ago, Moments of Pleasure said:

Ryley: always remember: You are representing, and holding the dreams of, and responsible for the happiness of, hundreds if not thousands of overweight undersexed disillusioned miserable sad moaning semi-alcoholic junk food fattenned middle and old aged - and balding - men on OTIB. Whose glory days are well behind us, er, them. The glory is down to you, now.

Good luck, son.

Says someone who still vaguely remembers a 'knee trembler'... 

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I thought, second half in particular, he showed better defensive discipline than Taylor Moore and certainly seemed to be more comfortable on the left than Adrian Mariappa.

I think Hitler would have been more comfortable on the left that Mariappa...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Any port in a storm when you're still living at home with your parents and have had a good night out at the dug out.....err..

Attending that nightclub you always had the feeling that (sooner or later) you'd be shot by a Yardie.. 

20 hours ago, B-Rizzle said:

Agreed. He’s done pretty well. Nice to have the balance of a left sided player there too.

I was impressed by his performance. At times his play reminded me of Brian Drysdale, unhurried but competent.

A proper left back, not confident enough going forward but the best left back option at the mo. I want my defenders to be defenders first and foremost, attacking is a bonus,  like with Rowe and JD who are great going forward. It'll be interesting to see if he starts Saturday,  I hope so as a back four. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I don't normally post.

Towler got a mention in the press because we otib users are gert lushing him:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/start-the-lad-against-watford-a-star-many-bristol-city-fans-rave-about-one-man-in-fa-cup-defeat/amp/?ads_limit=1

Looks more like Twitter users...