Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Recommended Posts

Sorry if it's been mentioned already, but he also gives away lots of needless fouls, including in dangerous areas for us or in the final few minutes when we're chasing a game (and the foul gives our opponents a chance to waste a whole lot more time).  I really wished he'd done well for us, but it looks like one of those that just never worked.  Perhaps a combination of being desperate to sign a striker (after the Nketiah fiasco) and forming part of the Brownhill negotiations.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

A player like Wells (also see Brett Pitman) requires the team to be set up to generate chances. Natural poachers like these two will score if given chances. There isn’t that much more to their overall game, so if you’re going to buy a player like that at our level you have to mitigate for it.

Both times - with Pitman and Wells - we’ve failed to use them properly. Both have been stuck out on the wing and been accused of being ‘lazy’ or ‘disinterested’ as a result. 

Sure, last night’s error from Wells was a bad one. To me though it looked like a forward who’s out of the groove, not in tune with his teammates and is frustrated. I doubt that would happen if we’d set up to his strengths all season.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, forbespm said:

Just compare wells with Ivan toney! Poles apart

Says it all about our recruitment really.

47 minutes ago, Kibs said:

No I meant Bell or Britton but either way, trying hard and being aggressive with or without goals is offering more than Wells.

Wells plays for himself and only himself as demonstrated perfectly last night when he could have put Paterson in on goal.
 

Except Wells has scored about 5 goals this season is it... Well he has at least a couple. I have not looked at the stats and I agree Semenyo has the right attitude and I sincerely hope when he gets his first goal the flood gates will open. For now, with us falling in the table DH has little to choose from and prefers the relative safety of Wells than an untested novice the likes of which you mention. Like it or not Wells does score goals so it just needs to be set up on the pitch for him as Phileas suggested.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is gonna sound facetious, but do we have another striker in Wells who has failed to build a partnership with Diedhiou....how many partners is that now that Fam hasn’t linked with?

Don't get me wrong, Wells hasn’t been good, but I think sometimes we don’t look hard enough for the root cause of the problem.  Too easy to look at individual performances or goals records and determine someone is the problem.  Good teams play with partnerships and combos.  Last night I saw 5 players press the ball in cohesion, and we won it back.  That hasn’t happened for weeks.  Early season I saw cohesion that created similar types of chances, e.g. Pato and Weimann creating room for Hunt to cross....inevitably to Martin to nod back to Wells.  When was the last time Fam assisted anyone?  Wigan (a) over a year ago.

When Diedhiou plays, pretty much everyone else has to compensate their game so he’s the one in the middle.  Perhaps if it was the other way around it would be Wells breaking into the central part of the penalty area?  Perhaps we’d see Fam making more of the runs I saw at Angers.

As it stands I’d be working hard on finding a way to get the best out of the players who will still be here in the summer.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

This is gonna sound facetious, but do we have another striker in Wells who has failed to build a partnership with Diedhiou....how many partners is that now that Fam hasn’t linked with?

Don't get me wrong, Wells hasn’t been good, but I think sometimes we don’t look hard enough for the root cause of the problem.  Too easy to look at individual performances or goals records and determine someone is the problem.  Good teams play with partnerships and combos.  Last night I saw 5 players press the ball in cohesion, and we won it back.  That hasn’t happened for weeks.  Early season I saw cohesion that created similar types of chances, e.g. Pato and Weimann creating room for Hunt to cross....inevitably to Martin to nod back to Wells.  When was the last time Fam assisted anyone?  Wigan (a) over a year ago.

When Diedhiou plays, pretty much everyone else has to compensate their game so he’s the one in the middle.  Perhaps if it was the other way around it would be Wells breaking into the central part of the penalty area?  Perhaps we’d see Fam making more of the runs I saw at Angers.

As it stands I’d be working hard on finding a way to get the best out of the players who will still be here in the summer.

 

 

The only striker that complimented fam was Bobby Reid.
 

I do feel the little large combo is a bit prehistoric tho. Give me 2 pacey and energetic forwards who will stretch the defence any day of the week.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are we playing a poacher out on the wing? Other than the worldie against Boro, most of the goals Wells has scored for us have been scrappy goals, with the ball in and around the 6 yard box. Got to feel for him when our style of play doesn’t give strikers anything to work with.

A lot of people begging for him to be sold, writing him off and saying he doesn’t want to be at the club (on Twitter mainly) are the same people that won’t condone criticism of Holden because he’s our manager and we must always be behind him :whistle2:

51 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

A player like Wells (also see Brett Pitman) requires the team to be set up to generate chances. Natural poachers like these two will score if given chances. There isn’t that much more to their overall game, so if you’re going to buy a player like that at our level you have to mitigate for it.

Both times - with Pitman and Wells - we’ve failed to use them properly. Both have been stuck out on the wing and been accused of being ‘lazy’ or ‘disinterested’ as a result. 

Sure, last night’s error from Wells was a bad one. To me though it looked like a forward who’s out of the groove, not in tune with his teammates and is frustrated. I doubt that would happen if we’d set up to his strengths all season.

 Two players who you would say are “natural” goalscorers, know where the goal is or any other cliché, just need the ball. There’s been a few players this season who’ve been in and out of the team (Moore, HNM, Wells spring to mind but I’m sure there’s more) and been unable to get any form together. 

Edited by KegCity
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The hand of RO'D said:

The only striker that complimented fam was Bobby Reid.
 

I do feel the little large combo is a bit prehistoric tho. Give me 2 pacey and energetic forwards who will stretch the defence any day of the week.

A man after my own heart.  I grew up on Toshack and Keegan, Turner and Taylor....but in today’s game you need pace or guile or both.

I hope we persist with the back 3 / WBs through the majority of games til the end of the season, but I think there are different ways to play the other 5, as a 3&2, a 212, 311 or a 221 (Coventry style).

Diedhiou is not a target man, so stop playing him as one, better still give Semenyo and Wells a go together, or even Pato and Semenyo behind Wells in the 221.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A man after my own heart.  I grew up on Toshack and Keegan, Turner and Taylor....but in today’s game you need pace or guile or both.

I hope we persist with the back 3 / WBs through the majority of games til the end of the season, but I think there are different ways to play the other 5, as a 3&2, a 212, 311 or a 221 (Coventry style).

Diedhiou is not a target man, so stop playing him as one, better still give Semenyo and Wells a go together, or even Pato and Semenyo behind Wells in the 221.

You would think all these formations have been tried and tested in training no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Nicest thing you can say is that he doesn’t fit, and to be honest, not many players do when we’re playing so tactically inept.

Hes a natural finisher that isn’t being given any chances to finish.

However, I also don’t think he’s good enough to build a team around and have ten others doing his work. On that basis, irrespective of the above, it’s been a shocking purchase with no resale value. Exactly the sort of signing I hoped we’d left behind.

And then the summer came.

What striker in his right mind would want to play for us just now. No wingers to get in a decent cross, no creativity from midfield and being required to act as an extra defender to prop up our non functional system.

I wonder how many goals Toney would have scored if he signed for us and not Brentford.

Strikers cannot thrive without service and we don't make enough chances

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

The only striker that complimented fam was Bobby Reid.
 

I do feel the little large combo is a bit prehistoric tho. Give me 2 pacey and energetic forwards who will stretch the defence any day of the week.

If Semenyo could only keep his head at the vital moment, he and Wells or Pato could work.

Semenyo has pace and strength, he can beat a player but always at the critical moment he panics and the pass or shot is just wrong. I know he is young but week after week I see zero improvement in this area. Also gives away stupid fouls too often

He is our best potential striker at the moment but needs some really specialist striker coaching which seems to be lacking at AG for some time.

At times it looks like we practice everything in training except what to do when we get the ball in the final third. All we see there is panic and hit and hope

Link to post
Share on other sites

We really do need the stop making excuses.

Other than his period at Bradford, had Wells scored two more goals for us (not difficult given the multiple sitters he's missed,) he'd be bang average against all those other 'golden goal' periods he's enjoyed throughout his career. Yes, Wells, that utter pile of rubbish upfront, he coming in for all that criticism,  is 2 goals off from being the Mr 1 in 3.3 he's always been.

His reputation has always been that he's quick, running the diagonal behind defenders, sharp around the box. Putting aside that's hasn't been City's game fir years and failing to learn the lesson from Diony, it's also not true to suggest he's been played out of position. He's never been 'tasked' to plough a furrow down the wings. He himself has tended to move wide in an attempt to get involved given we're signally unable to play ball through the middle and into the channels (we have no personnel in midfield that can do that.) He would have known that before coming here.

Let's cut to the chase and NONE of these relate to Holden, our coaching, injuries or any other excuses folks proffer.

Wells pace isn't anything special and if anything has slowed. Can he run away from opponents? No;

Wells first touch is abysmal for a professional (last night's fake  'injury' being his finest example,)

Wells movement has all bar dried up, he looks about as disinterested a player as one could find;

Wells in a team context appears as welcome as a fart in a lift (his failure to use Paterson last night wasn't a lack confidence, or him trying to buy a goal, or even desirable striker selfishness. Wells didn't even bother to look, like he's not been looking around for weeks. He's not fussed where his teammates are, just where he is and whether the is ball coming to him. That's laziness, going through the motions;

Wells sharpness around the box? Really? His inability to coordinate timing of foot or head to ball, to prevent scuff after scuff after scuff isn't something Holden's asked him to do, isn't something City's coaches have worked on in training. If he had it, he's lost it. Now whether that's because he's given up in training, that he no longer feels need to put the repetitive hours of practice in he should, we'll never know. But his inability to strike a ball cleanly is his and his alone and I do not think that's too great a demand to place on a forward. Phileas F referenced The Pony and whilst I can't think of two more dissimilar players his point remains valid. In Pony's case he should have been fined every time he left the 6 yard area, rather we set up for him to be mobile. Pony, the most immobile player imaginable. Unlike Wells and whatever criticisms were thrown his way, his touch in the box never alluded him. If, when in the box, Pony retained his conversion rate then why not the far more expensive Wells? Why? Because he's nowhere in that league in terms of born finishers;

Confidence? Do one. It's football, s bloke kicking a ball. A bloke on over £1m a year is lacking 'in confidence'. Bet he doesn't lack confidence when he's all glitzed up out enjoying himself, which ain't matchday for sure. If he was potless, unemployed with mouths to feed I'd buy the 'lacking confidence' crap. Instead it's just another woke excuse deflecting away personal failings. It's talent, not confidence he's lacking.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

We really do need the stop making excuses.

Other than his period at Bradford, had Wells scored two more goals for us (not difficult given the multiple sitters he's missed,) he'd be bang average against all those other 'golden goal' periods he's enjoyed throughout his career. Yes, Wells, that utter pile of rubbish upfront, he coming in for all that criticism,  is 2 goals off from being the Mr 1 in 3.3 he's always been.

His reputation has always been that he's quick, running the diagonal behind defenders, sharp around the box. Putting aside that's hasn't been City's game fir years and failing to learn the lesson from Diony, it's also not true to suggest he's been played out of position. He's never been 'tasked' to plough a furrow down the wings. He himself has tended to move wide in an attempt to get involved given we're signally unable to play ball through the middle and into the channels (we have no personnel in midfield that can do that.) He would have known that before coming here.

Let's cut to the chase and NONE of these relate to Holden, our coaching, injuries or any other excuses folks proffer.

Wells pace isn't anything special and if anything has slowed. Can he run away from opponents? No;

Wells first touch is abysmal for a professional (last night's fake  'injury' being his finest example,)

Wells movement has all bar dried up, he looks about as disinterested a player as one could find;

Wells in a team context appears as welcome as a fart in a lift (his failure to use Paterson last night wasn't a lack confidence, or him trying to buy a goal, or even desirable striker selfishness. Wells didn't even bother to look, like he's not been looking around for weeks. He's not fussed where his teammates are, just where he is and whether the is ball coming to him. That's laziness, going through the motions;

Wells sharpness around the box? Really? His inability to coordinate timing of foot or head to ball, to prevent scuff after scuff after scuff isn't something Holden's asked him to do, isn't something City's coaches have worked on in training. If he had it, he's lost it. Now whether that's because he's given up in training, that he no longer feels need to put the repetitive hours of practice in he should, we'll never know. But his inability to strike a ball cleanly is his and his alone and I do not think that's too great a demand to place on a forward. Phileas F referenced The Pony and whilst I can't think of two more dissimilar players his point remains valid. In Pony's case he should have been fined every time he left the 6 yard area, rather we set up for him to be mobile. Pony, the most immobile player imaginable. Unlike Wells and whatever criticisms were thrown his way, his touch in the box never alluded him. If, when in the box, Pony retained his conversion rate then why not the far more expensive Wells? Why? Because he's nowhere in that league in terms of born finishers;

Confidence? Do one. It's football, s bloke kicking a ball. A bloke on over £1m a year is lacking 'in confidence'. Bet he doesn't lack confidence when he's all glitzed up out enjoying himself, which ain't matchday for sure. If he was potless, unemployed with mouths to feed I'd buy the 'lacking confidence' crap. Instead it's just another woke excuse deflecting away personal failings. It's talent, not confidence he's lacking.

Apart from all that...you quite like him ? 😃

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Wells is a forward that executes what he does in the box, having to play out on the wing isn’t his role, about time the coaching staff Realise that Wells needs to be IN THE BOX and not on the wing. If you don’t play a player in his best position is it any wonder we haven’t seen the best of him yet....?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

We really do need the stop making excuses.

Other than his period at Bradford, had Wells scored two more goals for us (not difficult given the multiple sitters he's missed,) he'd be bang average against all those other 'golden goal' periods he's enjoyed throughout his career. Yes, Wells, that utter pile of rubbish upfront, he coming in for all that criticism,  is 2 goals off from being the Mr 1 in 3.3 he's always been.

His reputation has always been that he's quick, running the diagonal behind defenders, sharp around the box. Putting aside that's hasn't been City's game fir years and failing to learn the lesson from Diony, it's also not true to suggest he's been played out of position. He's never been 'tasked' to plough a furrow down the wings. He himself has tended to move wide in an attempt to get involved given we're signally unable to play ball through the middle and into the channels (we have no personnel in midfield that can do that.) He would have known that before coming here.

Let's cut to the chase and NONE of these relate to Holden, our coaching, injuries or any other excuses folks proffer.

Wells pace isn't anything special and if anything has slowed. Can he run away from opponents? No;

Wells first touch is abysmal for a professional (last night's fake  'injury' being his finest example,)

Wells movement has all bar dried up, he looks about as disinterested a player as one could find;

Wells in a team context appears as welcome as a fart in a lift (his failure to use Paterson last night wasn't a lack confidence, or him trying to buy a goal, or even desirable striker selfishness. Wells didn't even bother to look, like he's not been looking around for weeks. He's not fussed where his teammates are, just where he is and whether the is ball coming to him. That's laziness, going through the motions;

Wells sharpness around the box? Really? His inability to coordinate timing of foot or head to ball, to prevent scuff after scuff after scuff isn't something Holden's asked him to do, isn't something City's coaches have worked on in training. If he had it, he's lost it. Now whether that's because he's given up in training, that he no longer feels need to put the repetitive hours of practice in he should, we'll never know. But his inability to strike a ball cleanly is his and his alone and I do not think that's too great a demand to place on a forward. Phileas F referenced The Pony and whilst I can't think of two more dissimilar players his point remains valid. In Pony's case he should have been fined every time he left the 6 yard area, rather we set up for him to be mobile. Pony, the most immobile player imaginable. Unlike Wells and whatever criticisms were thrown his way, his touch in the box never alluded him. If, when in the box, Pony retained his conversion rate then why not the far more expensive Wells? Why? Because he's nowhere in that league in terms of born finishers;

Confidence? Do one. It's football, s bloke kicking a ball. A bloke on over £1m a year is lacking 'in confidence'. Bet he doesn't lack confidence when he's all glitzed up out enjoying himself, which ain't matchday for sure. If he was potless, unemployed with mouths to feed I'd buy the 'lacking confidence' crap. Instead it's just another woke excuse deflecting away personal failings. It's talent, not confidence he's lacking.

Agree with this, but run out of likes

He is pocketing his 27k a week and does not give a sh1t

No pace, no effort and therefore maybe a negative effect on the rest of the team, we were much better when he went off even with 10 men

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t get the people saying we should’ve got Toney instead. Same with Watkins. Both wouldn’t be anywhere near the level they are now if we’d have signed them. 
 

Wells was the most prolific scorer in the league when we signed him. Now look how he is. We’d have probably played Watkins CM in a three man midfield like Eliasson. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Says it all about our recruitment really.

Except Wells has scored about 5 goals this season is it... Well he has at least a couple. I have not looked at the stats and I agree Semenyo has the right attitude and I sincerely hope when he gets his first goal the flood gates will open. For now, with us falling in the table DH has little to choose from and prefers the relative safety of Wells than an untested novice the likes of which you mention. Like it or not Wells does score goals so it just needs to be set up on the pitch for him as Phileas suggested.

Not suggesting they are the answer for the rest of the season, but Wells needs an absolute rocket up his arse. He knows he has no competition for his place right now with Martin out. He needs to be working much harder, and he needs to play for the team. Him and Diedhiou were passengers last night.  

I just think I'd have hauled him off early yesterday in the hope that something registers with him that it just isn't acceptable. Put it this way, there are a number of managers who wouldn't be accepting his attitude right now.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A man after my own heart.  I grew up on Toshack and Keegan, Turner and Taylor....but in today’s game you need pace or guile or both.

I hope we persist with the back 3 / WBs through the majority of games til the end of the season, but I think there are different ways to play the other 5, as a 3&2, a 212, 311 or a 221 (Coventry style).

Diedhiou is not a target man, so stop playing him as one, better still give Semenyo and Wells a go together, or even Pato and Semenyo behind Wells in the 221.

Remember Smash and Grab at the Gas - Warboys and Bannister!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Yoyo2345 said:

Wells is a forward that executes what he does in the box, having to play out on the wing isn’t his role, about time the coaching staff Realise that Wells needs to be IN THE BOX and not on the wing. If you don’t play a player in his best position is it any wonder we haven’t seen the best of him yet....?

So when he's been in the box and had quality ball to him this year, what's he done? Scuff, scuff, scuff....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wells has been played anywhere between left and right wing most of the season, no wonder he's ****** off and lost form. Plus we create 0 chances because, let's face it, this side is shiiit. The most turgid I've seen in 25 years of watching city, including O'driscoll and Mcinness. We could have Ronaldinho is his prime and make him look poor

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Agree with this, but run out of likes

He is pocketing his 27k a week and does not give a sh1t

No pace, no effort and therefore maybe a negative effect on the rest of the team, we were much better when he went off even with 10 men

Amen! I said earlier this week he is a shocking footballer and got called a clown for it.

i would go one step further though,.,, hes a millionaire, his ego is based on him being a total goal scorer. I dont know for sure whether he saw pato, but i would be very surprised if he had no idea pato was there,, it was his ego meaning im going to try and score myself not look up, because im nakhi wells and im amazing. When he is blagging a living at what he does.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have subbed him off immediately after his abysmal decision to hold on to the ball with Paterson in acres of space followed by a pathetic shot, and never play him again.  It was that disgraceful.

His passing is usually lazy, weak and careless, he’s often in offside positions and his shooting is frequently poor.

I don’t want to see him playing for us again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Amen! I said earlier this week he is a shocking footballer and got called a clown for it.

i would go one step further though,.,, hes a millionaire, his ego is based on him being a total goal scorer. I dont know for sure whether he saw pato, but i would be very surprised if he had no idea pato was there,, it was his ego meaning im going to try and score myself not look up, because im nakhi wells and im amazing. When he is blagging a living at what he does.

The fact is as an experienced player, he should have been glancing across to see if a team mate had run in to a better position, so he is wrong and a shocking piece of football which ever way you look at it. He squares the ball to Pato and a good chance we score, changes the game and maybe still in the cup. Can only think what (was going to say team mates, but not sure that's correct), other players must be thinking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

The fact is as an experienced player, he should have been glancing across to see if a team mate had run in to a better position, so he is wrong and a shocking piece of football which ever way you look at it. He squares the ball to Pato and a good chance we score, changes the game and maybe still in the cup. Can only think what (was going to say team mates, but not sure that's correct), other players must be thinking.

Yes, our young kids learning the game would kill for a start in our team, let alone the lifestyle this idiot has. Yet with martin injured, holden has basically 2 senior strikers plus semenyo to pick from, and it would be career suicide for him to banish wells and refuse to pick him now. The whole situation is rediculous 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, petehinton said:

I don’t get the people saying we should’ve got Toney instead. Same with Watkins. Both wouldn’t be anywhere near the level they are now if we’d have signed them. 
 

Wells was the most prolific scorer in the league when we signed him. Now look how he is. We’d have probably played Watkins CM in a three man midfield like Eliasson. 

Yes, Wells hasn’t been great, but how many players have we signed because they’re scoring goals, or playing well in a certain position, only for them to come here and not perform? This has happened so many times over the last few seasons, more so, recently with Holden, same in the workplace, if you’re constantly being asking to do something in a certain way by a boss, who you have no faith in, and know what he’s asking you to do, isn’t the best way to do something, do you perform, give 100%, and do the best job you can?( think we are seeing this with a few players)

I might be wrong, but with the right sort of manager and style of play you would see Wells scoring 15 to 20 goals a season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately we bought him at the wrong stage in his career, he's a poacher but at 30 years old doesn't have that much pace.  Did well at Bradford and Huddersfield and more recently QPR but is constantly played out of his natural position here or left on the bench and plays a bit part role.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

A man after my own heart.  I grew up on Toshack and Keegan, Turner and Taylor....but in today’s game you need pace or guile or both.

I hope we persist with the back 3 / WBs through the majority of games til the end of the season, but I think there are different ways to play the other 5, as a 3&2, a 212, 311 or a 221 (Coventry style).

Diedhiou is not a target man, so stop playing him as one, better still give Semenyo and Wells a go together, or even Pato and Semenyo behind Wells in the 221.

turner and taylor sign them on oh them were the days neville and riley them to,one thing they had was good wingers to whip the balls in. now seems to be a dying breed. Give me a alan walsh, howard pritchard, dave smith mark Gavin and yes super scotty all day, even the likes of junior bent  i miss 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mossey said:

Yes, Wells hasn’t been great, but how many players have we signed because they’re scoring goals, or playing well in a certain position, only for them to come here and not perform?

This is Wells stats at QPR and City - very similar

image.thumb.png.32b8c65358c25ff6aca69273d2bf2a98.png

Very similar, but key difference is of course goals scored, but where?

image.thumb.png.257a207c5e454c8bf33e5be5f0fb9330.png

As others have said he gets them right in the goal area. He wont score 15-20 goals shoved out on the left, and obviously you have to create chances for him, and lets face it we are not creating any where near enough for any striker to score regularly

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...