IGNORED

Mawson Injured again

Smokey

Just now, Roger Red Hat said:

Towler LCB?

Then you've got the LWB issue, could be Kalas with 2 of Moore/Vyner/Mariappa (think people are judging him based on FB performances rather than CB) until COD or Sessegnon are fit to play LWB and then put Towler in LCB

9 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Can you play on with a medial ligament tear if it happens during a game?

Genuine question.

I suppose you can play with anything but must be painful.

There was that Rugby League player a few years back who ruptured a testicle in the first half but played out the game.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was done in training as what someone has mentioned to me, they also said that it’s not the same knee as earlier on in the season. 

Guess thats the risk we took signing someone who’s injury prone, just hoping he plays more than he misses.

2 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Apparently It was done in training & it’s not the same knee as earlier on in the season. 

Guess thats the risk we took signing someone who’s injury prone, just hoping he plays more than he misses.

The club have said it was done in the game though ?

2 minutes ago, GILLI said:

The club have said it was done in the game though ?

They did indeed. Pity though that so many on here now point the finger at the medical staff being the problem. This conspiracy crap & proportioning of blame all the time just gets tiresome.

6 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

His own ?

Indeedly doodly 

‘Impact injury’ you use that term as the result of a challenge. And if that happened then he would’ve stayed down in pain. 

If it was suffered in game and he carried on he would’ve been hobbling all over the shop  like Weimann was. 

That coupled with the fact they’ve made a point to specifically say he got injured in the game (don’t remember them doing that for any of the other injuries specifically) makes me pretty suspicious about this. It’s clearly very careful with its wording

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

‘Impact injury’ you use that term as the result of a challenge. And if that happened then he would’ve stayed down in pain. 

If it was suffered in game and he carried on he would’ve been hobbling all over the shop  like Weimann was. 

That coupled with the fact they’ve made a point to specifically say he got injured in the game (don’t remember them doing that for any of the other injuries specifically) makes me pretty suspicious about this. It’s clearly very careful with its wording

I rest my case

18 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Big trouble of what?  Missing playoffs yes. Relegation, no way 

In terms of results , say for example Kalas gets injured we are stuffed can’t be relying on Taylor Moore he causes to many mistakes 

we are definitely missing out on play offs but the way we’re playing I can’t see where are next win is coming from

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

They did indeed. Pity though that so many on here now point the finger at the medical staff being the problem. This conspiracy crap & proportioning of blame all the time just gets tiresome.

Indeedly doodly 

16 major injuries in a single season, think that’s more than enough to question any of the tactics/medical approaches tbh. 

25 minutes ago, BigTone said:

There was that Rugby League player a few years back who ruptured a testicle in the first half but played out the game.

You’re talking bollux Tone! :D

57 minutes ago, markcarter said:

But . . . But . . . I’m absolutely sure that Ashton told us that Mawson was so impressed with our medical team that he INSISTED that he did his rehabilitation with City. ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

But the post says nothing about treatment, only assessment. That's reasonable given he's their asset. 

Archived