IGNORED

Watford fans ahead of tomorrow

22A

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-bristol-city-13-02-2021.58084/

Their fans seem to have the same sense of humour / despair / apathy as any other group.

image.png.d9f41a76e3d435a3968400d2443f3891.png

Opponents this time are the slightly underwhelming Bristol City, who have established themselves as neither brilliant nor rubbish in the last few years. 

image.png

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

At least we finally have that identity they crave. Underwhelming.

Nearly men.

The manager with the balls to tell Uncle Steve how to get promoted to the Prem won’t even get a video interview.

SL is too frightened to do what’s necessary to swim with the sharks at the top table . ( not that sharks eat at the table ) 

18 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/watford-fc-v-bristol-city-13-02-2021.58084/

Their fans seem to have the same sense of humour / despair / apathy as any other group.

image.png.d9f41a76e3d435a3968400d2443f3891.png

Opponents this time are the slightly underwhelming Bristol City, who have established themselves as neither brilliant nor rubbish in the last few years. 

image.png

@Prinny if you have options like this on your MDT poll, I’m all over it like a rash. ?

Don't worry............after Wednesday according to DH, we have new hope and belief, and he is very excited about the next few games against sides around us in the playoffs.  I guess he means the sides in 3rd 4th and 5th?  Not so much around us, but above us?   He also guaranteed that next time Patterson is in acres of space Nakhi, he is sure, will pick him out ...........Phew! that's a relief ?          .   

2 hours ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

Bristol City, who have established themselves as neither brilliant nor rubbish in the last few years. 

That is probably a fair assessment of us.

The bit that messes with your head is the spells of brilliant followed by spells of rubbish

No I think we will win tommorrow. As much as we have not really hit the heights we wished for this season. Any time I have seen Watford on TV this year not greatly impressed by them and they not look great at the gate earlier in the season. So couple of quid on the city tomorrow and well looking forward to the game. 

Or am I am just loding  the plot if I not lost it already 

COYR

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

What is wrong with a little romantism? 

Who on Otib would post anything positive about the club I love if we were to win tomorrow? 

Or have all the moaners and gasheads on here already written their 'Taxi for Deano' nonsense before K.O at The Vic? 

I'm not usually a moaner, but it has been apparent to me for quite some time that Holden is inept. The crap tactics, baffling substitutions (4-2-4, anyone?), the round holes in square pegs and the insistence on playing players until they break have all helped to convince me of that. I'd love us to win, but it isn't going to change my mind about Holden.

5 hours ago, ukneil said:

I’m hiding behind the sofa again tomorrow!!!

Is that part of some role-playing game with your other half?

Anybody know if there will be a stream for this?

Improved interplay,,,,more shots on target......what's not to like!!

10 hours ago, Colemanballs said:

I'm not usually a moaner, but it has been apparent to me for quite some time that Holden is inept. The crap tactics, baffling substitutions (4-2-4, anyone?), the round holes in square pegs and the insistence on playing players until they break have all helped to convince me of that. I'd love us to win, but it isn't going to change my mind about Holden.

It would be nice if he had an ability to motivate a football team too.  We just don't seem to be up for it lately.

12 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

No I think we will win tommorrow. As much as we have not really hit the heights we wished for this season. Any time I have seen Watford on TV this year not greatly impressed by them and they not look great at the gate earlier in the season. So couple of quid on the city tomorrow and well looking forward to the game. 

Or am I am just loding  the plot if I not lost it already 

COYR

Sorry to say it’s losing the plot fella, a solid 2 or 3 goal defeat I fear

Archived