IGNORED

Steve Cottrell

Shrewsbury SLO

On 12/02/2021 at 21:07, Shrewsbury SLO said:

Hi I’m the joint SLO for Shrewsbury Town,  I hope you don’t mind me posting this. Take care 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stevecotterellbanner?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20210212_

You are very welcome. I sincerely hope that Steve makes a full recovery very soon. I'm sure I speak for many on this forum that wish him all the very best.

On 12/02/2021 at 20:07, Shrewsbury SLO said:

Hi I’m the joint SLO for Shrewsbury Town,  I hope you don’t mind me posting this. Take care 

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stevecotterellbanner?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=20210212_

Great Manager Great guy we wish him all the best hope he fights this crap illness off hes turned you around no end  glad he went to you and not the Gas ???

Just goes to show a virus you can only see under a microscope, can bring healthy humans down and kill some, hopefully vaccines can keep the number of deaths down. I fear for youngsters who get it, then later in their life get complications. Hopefully medical science will advance and improve their chances .

2 hours ago, mjd said:

I fear for youngsters who get it, then later in their life get complications. Hopefully medical science will advance and improve their chances .

Fair play - totally get your concern, but these same young people don’t appear to give a **** about what is happening in our country - the weekend just gone, great weather and there was loads and loads of young people meeting up in groups of 10 to 15 in Bristol - having picnics, getting pissed and abusing passers by, both on the harbourside and up on the Downs. 

Now, don’t get me wrong, that is exactly what young people should be doing - but not during a global pandemic - you fear for youngsters but do you also condemn their totally reckless behaviour over the last year?

They couldn’t care less about public health and they steadfastly refuse to take any responsibility for their actions - if this horrible virus targeted and affected young people more than old people, you could bet anything you want that the older generations would do whatever it took to protect the young ones - yet when we ask young people to act responsibly to protect older people their answer is to stick two fingers up and refuse, cos ‘no one tells them what to do’ ... they need to take a long hard look at how they have acted throughout this chaos - I’m not sure they deserve your concern at this point in time, although I obviously would never wish harm on anyone ... we are all in it together, but the youngsters seem to think that doesn’t apply to them 

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair play - totally get your concern, but these same young people don’t appear to give a **** about what is happening in our country - the weekend just gone, great weather and there was loads and loads of young people meeting up in groups of 10 to 15 in Bristol - having picnics, getting pissed and abusing passers by, both on the harbourside and up on the Downs. 

Now, don’t get me wrong, that is exactly what young people should be doing - but not during a global pandemic - you fear for youngsters but do you also condemn their totally reckless behaviour over the last year?

They couldn’t care less about public health and they steadfastly refuse to take any responsibility for their actions - if this horrible virus targeted and affected young people more than old people, you could bet anything you want that the older generations would do whatever it took to protect the young ones - yet when we ask young people to act responsibly to protect older people their answer is to stick two fingers up and refuse, cos ‘no one tells them what to do’ ... they need to take a long hard look at how they have acted throughout this chaos - I’m not sure they deserve your concern at this point in time, although I obviously would never wish harm on anyone ... we are all in it together, but the youngsters seem to think that doesn’t apply to them 

Not the thread for this fella.

Get well soon cotts

Archived