IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Daniro said:

I think we all know what to expect from the lads today as always :  a high press, attacking mentality where we dominate possession in midfield, create loads of chances, tons of shots on target and don't get caught out from long balls on their counter attacks.

ha ha.   Watch us produce a performance from nowhere and take 3 points with at least a couple of goals

34 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Strange how people are being so negative about Diedhiou.  Only three or four matches ago he was, according to many posters, undroppable.  A couple of quiet games and he’s written off as ‘going through the motions”.  That’s certainly not what I saw at Sheffield when he was being asked to track back whenever United went forward, leaving Wells on his own up front.  He may not always play well, but I have never felt that he gives less than 100% for us.

Agree always given 100%...sadly on too many occasions simply not good enough. Far to many games when nothing other than average at best. Shame a deal was not done with him in window. If he’s on the pitch support him, hope for one of his ‘better’ days..

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

The inexperience of Moore & Towler down our left ? although I thought Towler covered well on Wednesday . 
nagy for massengo for me . Watford 2-0 

If I’m being honest, as per other posts yesterday, I’d prefer Kalas LCB, and Moore CCB....that would give Towler more experienced support too....just think Holden will play Moore at LCB.

1 hour ago, Peter1450 said:

Don’t think patient’s comes into the equation any more , most fans are well beyond that ,just feel for many the bar’s been set at an all time low with the going’s on at the gate.

The "all time low" of being in the top half of the championship..? 

I think some people either have very short memories or are just spoilt brats..! 

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I'm a Fammy fan normally but not been impressed recently, and if he's not signing he's got nothing to do with our future

He can be good but certainly not so great that he's somehow indispensable.

We've got plenty of other options champing at the bit to play up front so I'd be leaving him out of the starting 11 now if I were DH.

If there's a concern about losing his physical presence in both boxes, give young Britton a go - he seems a real battler.

im with you on this, if you have not got Bristol city in your heart then jog on

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Looks like it ??

that midfield is so weak 

I quite like it as a central 3.

As long as Massengo has one of his useful games and not his lightweight waste of space ones. 

We always look better with Pato on the pitch, as long as he's fully up to speed. 

Archived