IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

If we are going to lose, I’d rather us lose 5-0 than 1-0 if it means Holden is sacked. Our confidence is shot. Taylor Moore and Towler together is a terrible idea, Towler needs a veteran next to him. Sorry if this is controversial but I’m sick of us being mugged off and making every team look like the Championship’s version of Bayern Munich 

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’m serious now . How can three coaches sit down pre match and think it’s a good ******* idea to play Moore & Towler on the same side. At least play mariappa who’s got some experience 

To be fair, Mariappa has looked really poor on the left. Harsh booking for Moore just now; didn’t even look like a foul. 

Hearing Simpson say before the game “nobody expected Lansbury to hit the ground running immediately” after Holden started him immediately against our biggest rivals in the league was a laughable comment. If you genuinely believed that then you bed him in first rather than throwing him in the deep end 

Just now, GlastonburyRed said:

I mean in terms of Towler, he's a kid physically, really not convinced this is the correct type of game/context to drop him in to ensure his appropriate long-term devlopment.

Holden is panicking. His coaching isn't helping the squad so he might as well try another face.

2 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

If we are going to lose, I’d rather us lose 5-0 than 1-0 if it means Holden is sacked. Our confidence is shot. Taylor Moore and Towler together is a terrible idea, Towler needs a veteran next to him. Sorry if this is controversial but I’m sick of us being mugged off and making every team look like the Championship’s version of Bayern Munich 

Leaves the major issue in place though, even though he appointed Holden.

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Sorry but the ref has just watched Paterson be dragged to the floor right in front of him and not given a foul, and then given a foul against Moore from the other end of the pitch when he was ahead of Sarr.

Absolutely ******* shocking both the ref and his assistant how Taylor Moore effort was a foul let alone a yellow card. I can be annoyed when we are poor but absolutely ******* livid when we get inept ******* like that

1 minute ago, GlastonburyRed said:

I mean in terms of Towler, he's a kid physically, really not convinced this is the correct type of game/context to drop him in to ensure his appropriate long-term devlopment.

Hopefully he doesn't get too affected if he has a bad game. His direct opponent, Sarr, is a £40million rated target for top clubs.

Archived