IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

The worrying thing for me about this game in particular is that Watford are creating the template for how to play against us for all the teams we have left to play. Our only hope of survival IMO is for a change of manager/head coach that will offer us something different to what we're currently doing.

1 minute ago, Red white and red said:

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be sacked. You’ve missed my point mate. No established and experienced manager would work under the regime at city. The way Ashton and co control recruitment and interfere, would put any decent manager off. The only people we can attract are people of the same ilk as Holden. 

You don't know what managers will work under the current set up or if MA will now accept the set up needs a to change

13 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Outnumbered in key zones again? The team selection looked a bit curious, Cleverley is a CM of some kind and we have Lansbury, Massengo. Vs their 3.

Pato part of a three man midfield as well so 3v3 but none have tracked the run, now defensive minded CM

1 minute ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Yip. 

As we hit another Tinnion vs Swansea, GJ vs Cardiff, whoever itwas vs Leicester moment. 

The players are absolutely good enough. 

Gawd knows where we go next though

They really aren't. We NEVER stretch teams, we are never on the front foot and we have players like Taylor Moore who is woefully short of the concentration levels needed to play well at this level on a consistent basis. We are half a team short and our record against Top 6 teams this seasons proves that beyond all doubt.

2 minutes ago, City_USA said:

The worrying thing for me about this game in particular is that Watford are creating the template for how to play against us for all the teams we have left to play. Our only hope of survival IMO is for a change of manager/head coach that will offer us something different to what we're currently doing.

What’s that then? Turn up for the game?

Archived