IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Scrumpylegs said:

That’s curtains for Deano! There’s absolutely ZERO chance that he’ll be in charge for next game. Those that have been following City a while know when they’re watching the swan-song and believe me, this is it!

£100 says Holden will still be around for the next game... he’ll tear his hamstring on the way out to his car and spend the next 6 months in the medical room.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is why I haven’t posted much since Holden was appointed. Disillusioned doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about this club and football in general at the moment.

Enjoying caring less, actually.

Same here I haven't posted anywhere near as much as I used to immediately after his appointment. It is the worst  managerial appointment in City's history. 

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

You don't know what managers will work under the current set up or if MA will now accept the set up needs a to change

But do you believe Ashton would admit he was wrong and that he is not qualified to be in charge of all day to day football operations? He's a walking ego.

7 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I blame everyone who wanted LJ out 

I'd have kept LJ at the time, but wanting a fresh face doesn't make it their fault. They wanted an experienced manager not Deano

I defended him before today, but this is very much his Tinnion moment. He promised us a turning point, he said he could motivate them. He clearly cant, he has to go now. I dont think he will though

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Even when Holden goes, Ashton will just appoint another pussy. We need a horrible bastard, not a bloody yes man. 

It's hard to say, I see what you mean but modern players, do they respond so well to the 'old school' methods. Can be varied.

This is purely tongue in cheek but maybe there should be 'cash flow' issues in the wage dept brought on by Covid. Hasn't done Derby or Sheffield Wednesday results any harm at all in recent months/weeks!

Archived