IGNORED

Watford (A) - Sat 13th Feb 15:00 - Matchday thread

What will the result be?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What will the outcome be?

2. 2. How many will City score?

3. 3. How many will Watford score?

4. 4. How many shots on target will we have?

This poll is closed to new votes

I've always given manager's more leeway than others but this match is the turning point for me. Holden is out of his depth but the root problem of all this is the greasy used car salesman Ashton, Lansdown please have some balls and give him his P45

24 minutes ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Yip. 

As we hit another Tinnion vs Swansea, GJ vs Cardiff, whoever itwas vs Leicester moment. 

The players are absolutely good enough. 

Gawd knows where we go next though

Hang on

according to you 2 days ago there wasn’t a problem and everyone was overreacting and being ridiculously dramatic and negative

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I know there is a bandwagon on here for getting rid of Holden, and in a results industry he has to take his share of blame, but honestly what are his options? He may not like to use injuries as an excuse but let's be real, they are a significant factor. What else could he do other than go Vyner, Kalas and Moore at the back. RWB has to be Hunt, and Towler is the only left footed defender we've got available to play LWB. He could have played Nagy, Palmer or Bakinson in midfield, but the latter has got some right stick on here recently and Massengo deserves his chance on recent efforts. Pato and Lansbury were risks given lack of game time but their proven quality should have been a plus. Up front Semenyo is the player who can run behind and Fam gets in ahead of Nahki on recent performances and decision making 

Today has been disastrous, but apart from playing Nagy for Lansbury I don't know if I'd gave done different 

It’s how you set up, overrun in midfield again and we’ve got plenty of those. Injuries haven’t helped but our set up has been at best aimless. I think all the coaches are out of their death, combined with our medical team who only got the job because they aren’t bad at playing the kid game Operation.

1 minute ago, Loosey Boy said:

Only Wycombe have lost more games than us......says a lot ..... we really don’t deserve to be in the top half

I was referring to our losses column the other day. Along with the dire performances it is really all one needs to appreciate to pull the trigger; Ashton of course won't wish to do it while his words reverberate around my brain while he sat there on the pitch at that first press conference; it really made me cringe. This needs to be a Guernsey evening discussion between Dad and son where the former asks the question; "Can you take the reins son because if you can give me a short list of 10 proven winners, and I mean proven, and then lets go and get one of them and make sure the contract gives the new manager full responsibility and decisions on recruitment" .

23 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

This is why I haven’t posted much since Holden was appointed. Disillusioned doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about this club and football in general at the moment.

Enjoying caring less, actually.

Oh and one other thing while I’m here. Really not up for the club referring to “Simmo”. Chummy nicknames need to be earned and he’s nowhere near earned it yet...and might never.

12 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Diedhiou shouldn't start another game. Put Britton in. He's scoring for the u23s. Also why are we not tighter to them? Why are we not getting stuck in. They're first goal needed Moore to keep running at their player and slide in hopefully wacking their player aswell and getting the ball out. So soft. 

He’s lucky to be still on after that swinging arm . Moore could’ve done better , Vyner should’ve done better . Towler out of position 

6 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I know there is a bandwagon on here for getting rid of Holden, and in a results industry he has to take his share of blame, but honestly what are his options? He may not like to use injuries as an excuse but let's be real, they are a significant factor. What else could he do other than go Vyner, Kalas and Moore at the back. RWB has to be Hunt, and Towler is the only left footed defender we've got available to play LWB. He could have played Nagy, Palmer or Bakinson in midfield, but the latter has got some right stick on here recently and Massengo deserves his chance on recent efforts. Pato and Lansbury were risks given lack of game time but their proven quality should have been a plus. Up front Semenyo is the player who can run behind and Fam gets in ahead of Nahki on recent performances and decision making 

Today has been disastrous, but apart from playing Nagy for Lansbury I don't know if I'd gave done different 

But isn’t the point that Nagy should be starting. We are always more solid and have a better shape when he plays. Basics.

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

I was referring to our losses column the other day. Along with the dire performances it is really all one needs to appreciate to pull the trigger; Ashton of course won't wish to do it while his words reverberate around my brain while he sat there on the pitch at that first press conference; it really made me cringe. This needs to be a Guernsey evening discussion between Dad and son where the former asks the question; "Can you take the reins son because if you can give me a short list of 10 proven winners, and I mean proven, and then lets go and get one of them and make sure the contract gives the new manager full responsibility and decisions on recruitment" .

I would love it to happen.

It won’t!

5 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

Yes, the job was practically Impossible for him, but he had to take it. Hes the only one with a moral compass.

Absolutely you are offered a job and you take it, he’s tried his best, but he waits until  someone says time to go and walk out with a pay off. I doubt if anyone on here would do any different. Now 5. 

Archived